Windows 10: about hanging some function

Discus and support about hanging some function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop's task bar is freeze and I am also unable to open my task bar what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by palakgupta1052, Apr 19, 2021.

1. about hanging some function

my laptop's task bar is freeze and I am also unable to open my task bar what should I do

:)

palakgupta1052, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 19, 2021
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 19, 2021
  4. about hanging some function

Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

about hanging some function

1. about hanging some function - Similar Threads - hanging function

2. Windows 10 Hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Hangs: My windows 10 is hanging frequently and even after fresh reinstallation of windows 10 issue still persists. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hangs/815b98c0-be61-4f04-8516-1f42ed080608
  3. Windows boot time is very long and explorer hangs on boot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot time is very long and explorer hangs on boot.: I had just clean installed windows because I was having connectivity issues I had no issues with this pc for a while. They were resolved with a clean install but that’s not the issue at hand. Windows started taking about 3 minutes to boot and load the desktop screen. Not only...
  4. applications hangs ID 1002

applications hangs ID 1002: We are using Windows 10, latest updates applied on a desktop machine dual core, 4GB RAMSeveral times a day an application hangs. Message logged: application hang ID 1002 task 101Hang type: top level window is idle.If the application hangs, the machine needs a restart to get...
  5. Recurring PC hang-up, no BSOD, audio loops. "Fixed" before, comes back

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring PC hang-up, no BSOD, audio loops. "Fixed" before, comes back: Windows Version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.928) Hello! Ive been experiencing a pretty debilitating hang-up issue on my PC over the course of the past 6 months or so. Ive managed to fix it twice, but it keeps resurfacing, usually giving me 1-4 months between episodes. Now Im on...
  6. my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound

my pc is hanging & frezzing with sound: i purchased a new pc before 2 days ago...when i turn on the computer & connect to internet through wifi adapter,& doing some work,& listen music for few minutes or half an hour,after that suddenly my pc gives sound & frezze.then i restart the pc or switch off the main power...
  7. Windows Update is Hanging on Startup Again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is Hanging on Startup Again...: This is the second update in a row where the standard automatic Windows Update on my desktop machine is hanging after restarting.The messages seem to indicate that update is 100% Complete, but then the system freezes and I never get to a login screen. I have tried to allow...
  8. Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.: [ATTACH] I built my PC about 8 months ago and for the most part it's been great. My biggest issue with the machine has been an occasional instance where Windows slowly seizes to function. It starts with my iQue RGB lighting turning to default, my wallpaper animation...
  9. PC hangs at "Personalized Setting" after Windows Updates, near-zero functionality

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC hangs at "Personalized Setting" after Windows Updates, near-zero functionality: My wife's PC has been doing this for about 6 months now. This has happened every time she's restarted the machine rather than hibernating it, with a windows update; on restart: - 5-10 minute delay getting to login screen, no "we're getting things ready", - after logging...
  10. Windows Explorer hangs, then crashes if you open "This PC"... folder windows function as...

Windows Explorer hangs, then crashes if you open "This PC"... folder windows function as...: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎10/‎29/‎2018 10:37 AM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event...