Windows 10: about hanging some function

Discus and support about hanging some function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop's task bar is freeze and I am also unable to open my task bar what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by palakgupta1052, Apr 19, 2021.

1. about hanging some function

my laptop's task bar is freeze and I am also unable to open my task bar what should I do

:)

palakgupta1052, Apr 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 19, 2021
  3. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 19, 2021
  4. about hanging some function

Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

about hanging some function

1. about hanging some function - Similar Threads - hanging function

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Windows 10/11 hangs a fee minutes after booting

Windows 10/11 hangs a fee minutes after booting: Hello all, i recently built a PC for my nephew and it worked great for a fee months. Unfortunately the past week it has not been working at all due to a consistent “hanging” issue. Here is the usual sequence.PC boots fine to the sign in screen. Put in pin and get the desktop....
  5. Windows 10/11 hangs a fee minutes after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 hangs a fee minutes after booting: Hello all, i recently built a PC for my nephew and it worked great for a fee months. Unfortunately the past week it has not been working at all due to a consistent “hanging” issue. Here is the usual sequence.PC boots fine to the sign in screen. Put in pin and get the desktop....
  6. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  7. Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...

Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on...: Windows 11 new dell g15 5530 laptop doesnt function. 16GB Ram nvidia 4060 hanging on basic tasks .This windows 11 is outright trash. No help from Microsoft its a supposed downgrade from Windows 10. There windows store doesnt work on a out of box laptop just bad such a shame,...
  8. Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.: [ATTACH] I built my PC about 8 months ago and for the most part it's been great. My biggest issue with the machine has been an occasional instance where Windows slowly seizes to function. It starts with my iQue RGB lighting turning to default, my wallpaper animation...
  9. PC hangs at "Personalized Setting" after Windows Updates, near-zero functionality

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC hangs at "Personalized Setting" after Windows Updates, near-zero functionality: My wife's PC has been doing this for about 6 months now. This has happened every time she's restarted the machine rather than hibernating it, with a windows update; on restart: - 5-10 minute delay getting to login screen, no "we're getting things ready", - after logging...
  10. Windows Explorer hangs, then crashes if you open "This PC"... folder windows function as...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer hangs, then crashes if you open "This PC"... folder windows function as...: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎10/‎29/‎2018 10:37 AM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event...