Windows 10: About Healthy EFI partition system

Discus and support About Healthy EFI partition system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I want know about healthy EFI partition system its important or not for windows 10, what is uses ?because i want remove this partition.Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ravinderkumar-1, May 2, 2021.

1. About Healthy EFI partition system

Hello I want know about healthy EFI partition system its important or not for windows 10, what is uses ?because i want remove this partition.Thank you

:)

Ravinderkumar-1, May 2, 2021

2. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows
    or my recovery disk

HectorEdenburg, May 2, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

You’re welcome.

The EFI partition is related to the booting of your PC so don’t remove that.

Time Lady, May 2, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

About Healthy EFI partition system

Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

The OEM partition should be the manufacturer’s recovery partition, removing this will mean you cannot use this to return to factory conditions. If you decide to remove it then make sure you create a system image backup using Macrium Reflect free & create
    their boot media beforehand:

Macrium Reflect Free

I do not recommend deleting the EFI partition.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, May 2, 2021
Thema:

About Healthy EFI partition system

1. About Healthy EFI partition system - Similar Threads - Healthy EFI partition

2. Restoring efi SYSTEM partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring efi SYSTEM partition: Currently if I restore only one partition at a time with Acronis the efi SYSTEM partition is missing some data, side note restoring whole drive works however.But my question is:If I used bcdedit /export c:\bcd.bak first and latter on a blank formatted 260MB formatted fat32...
  3. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  4. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  5. System, EFI System Partition

in Windows 10 Customization
    System, EFI System Partition: Two questions please -1] I had installed UBUNTU on my desktop PC, operating with Windows 10 PRO version 21H1; OS Build 19043.1202, and later removed the UBUNTU software. UBUNTU was installed on a separate SSD i.e., not on the SSD where the Windows OS is installed.The UBUNTU...
  6. EFI System Partition in error

in Windows 10 Support
    EFI System Partition in error: I am running 21376.1 Looking around in Manage Disks and Volumes I found the EFI partition says full repair needed. Is this a problem? System runs fine and boots ok. If it should be fixed how do I fix it. ieEFI Partition.pdf 178947
  7. EFI System Partition Curiousity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EFI System Partition Curiousity: I'm preparing to upgrade a laptop from HDD to SSD. It had a second Recovery Partition in the beginning of the disk, which we know can be deleted from v2004 on. Because I plan to transfer everything by Disk Image restore I thought I would clean up the disk beforehand and...
  8. Question about EFI partition.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about EFI partition.: I converted my boot drive to GPT a couple of days ago. Took a bit of effort because I used minitools instead of reimaging. I had to re-register a couple of pieces of software but other than all my software and hardware are functioning correctly. This is a snapshot of the MS...
  9. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...: I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is greyed out. When I checked the Disk Management I have one health partition to the left of my C drive and one health partition...
  10. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...