Windows 10: about iCloud sync problem

Discus and support about iCloud sync problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting this " attention required " problem. I'm pretty sure I've keyed in the right password. Any one knows what is it about? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jonlijun, Sep 20, 2019.

1. jonlijun Win User

about iCloud sync problem

I keep getting this " attention required " problem. I'm pretty sure I've keyed in the right password. Any one knows what is it about?

about iCloud sync problem aa859451-2ef0-40ee-bbcd-59a5ae4cdc6a?upload=true.png

:)

jonlijun, Sep 20, 2019
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, Sep 20, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 20, 2019
  4. about iCloud sync problem

Problems syncing iCloud Calendar with Windows 10 Calendar

Hi Rick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.

• Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.

• Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.

• Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link
      and click ‘Subscribe‘.

• Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.

• For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘,
      you can see the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.

• Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

about iCloud sync problem

1. about iCloud sync problem - Similar Threads - iCloud sync problem

2. iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar: Hi, I currently use Windows Calendar (because for the life of me I can't get icloud to sync with Outlook) and my icloud calendars appear on the left side tool bar and I can set up meetings in the app from the icloud account - which then sync with my apple devices - but none...
  3. iCloud photos sync to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud photos sync to onedrive: I operate in the Apple world and my wife uses Windows. We have Office 365 on my wife's windows laptop which has a 128G ssd - w/1T of onedrive cloud storage. I have a very large icloud photo library which is syncing to the onedrive camera roll which is not a problem - the...
  4. About Sync...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About Sync...: We own 2 laptops. One of them I control and the other is used controlled by the other person. I would like to have my WORD documents sync onto the other laptop, but I don't necessarily want everything else to sync. Right now both laptops are set up as if they are both...
  5. Icloud Drive for windows not syncing files

Icloud Drive for windows not syncing files: On windows 10 Files (folders, word, excel pdf ect) that are added to icloud drive folder from the Win 10 PC will not upload to apple server or sync to apple devices Similarly files added from a mac or apple device do not sync back to Windows 10 PC Photos, calendar,...
  6. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e
  7. Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?

Sync Windows 10 Calendar with iCloud?: I have Windows 10 Home. I'm using the Microsoft Calendar app. Is it possible to sync my calendar entries from my iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-10-calendar-with-icloud/ce50bb95-f201-4458-ad78-abcc4300e275
  8. Icloud for PC, photostream not syncing

Icloud for PC, photostream not syncing: Windows 10 stopped syncing to photostream https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-for-pc-photostream-not-syncing/4fb8668f-4616-4650-8fe4-b638fb939ddc
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud: My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc. With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for...