Windows 10: "About" in Settings reponses very slowly in Windows 11

Discus and support "About" in Settings reponses very slowly in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello eveyone, I have a PC which upgraded Windows 11 from Windows 10 LTSC 2019, everything works fine except "Settings - System - About". winver:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dfc643, Jun 21, 2021.

1. dfc643 Win User

"About" in Settings reponses very slowly in Windows 11

Hello eveyone, I have a PC which upgraded Windows 11 from Windows 10 LTSC 2019, everything works fine except "Settings - System - About". winver: 21996.1 Whats the issue 1. open windows settings app. 2. click system section. 3. click about from the side menu. 4. the settings app frozes about 2-3 minutes. 5. "About" title show up in the settings app right side with loading bar. 6. after one minute, all the info was loaded and show up in the right side. I tested in 1. new installed windows 11 in VM, its ok. 2. switch to safe mode, its fast. 3. disable all the third-part services, its fast. 4. uninstall graphics driver, still very slow. 5. uninstall security software, still very slow. 6. switch to diagnostic mode in msconfig, still very slow. i think the issue has nothing to do with Windows 11 due to it works fine in safe mode. but dont know how to solve it. here is recording (4mins):

:)

dfc643, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. "About" in Settings reponses very slowly in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Settings reponses very

2. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web sites open very very VERY slowly: I am using Windows 10 Home and Chrome. Quite usually it takes about 15-30 sec to load a page. I have very fast fiberoptics ~100mbps and also Linux Mint installed on the same machine and on Linux it is very fast. So it looks like that the problem with Windows settings.Any...
  3. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web sites open very very VERY slowly: I am using Windows 10 Home and Chrome. Quite usually it takes about 15-30 sec to load a page. I have very fast fiberoptics ~100mbps and also Linux Mint installed on the same machine and on Linux it is very fast. So it looks like that the problem with Windows settings.Any...
  4. Web sites open very very VERY slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Windows 10 settings app is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 settings app is loading very slowly: Recently, my Windows 10 22H2 settings app has been loading extremely slowly and navigating inside the app is very laggy as well. How do I fix this?...
  6. My Windows 10 settings app is loading very slowly

My Windows 10 settings app is loading very slowly: Recently, my Windows 10 22H2 settings app has been loading extremely slowly and navigating inside the app is very laggy as well. How do I fix this?...
  7. My Windows 10 settings app is loading very slowly

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 Login Keyboard not reponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Login Keyboard not reponsive: On my Windows 11 Lenova laptop when I start the computer I get the splash screen then the login screen. The keyboard will not enter my PIN or Password. This started yesterday. The only way I have been able to login in is to use the On Screen keyboard and that seems...
  9. Windows 11 Login Keyboard not reponsive

Windows 11 Login Keyboard not reponsive: On my Windows 11 Lenova laptop when I start the computer I get the splash screen then the login screen. The keyboard will not enter my PIN or Password. This started yesterday. The only way I have been able to login in is to use the On Screen keyboard and that seems...
  10. Windows start very slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...