Windows 10: about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (...

Discus and support about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Installation flights similator X worked with Windows xp when I changes to Windows 10 family so I can not intall it anymore why I can not install it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Vi Nghia HUA, Apr 7, 2019.

1. about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (...

Installation flights similator X worked with Windows xp

when I changes to Windows 10 family so I can not intall it anymore why I can not install it with windows 10 family ( problem of compability ?) thanks for your help

:)

Vi Nghia HUA, Apr 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 7, 2019
  4. about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (...

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (...

1. about install Microsolf flights similator X why I can not install with windows 10 family (... - Similar Threads - install Microsolf flights

2. Flight simulator X install problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight simulator X install problem: Error says not enough memory to run. How much memory does windows 10 32bit use. Repair shop says they can't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-x-install-problem/8098d848-d184-49c9-8713-977a93e1b47a
  3. Flight simulator X install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator X install problem: Error says not enough memory to run. How much memory does windows 10 32bit use. Repair shop says they can't fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-x-install-problem/8098d848-d184-49c9-8713-977a93e1b47a
  4. Flight simulator X install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Flight Similator -

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Similator -: When I try to install the Microsoft Simulator from Microsoft Store is says... 'Where do you want to install?' It looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To Install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. My PC is...
  6. How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install flight simulator X acceleration to flight simulator X original version?: I purchased flight simulator X gold edition at AMAZON.COM on 2009. After getting new PC recently I cannot re-install it to new PC. only flight simulator X deluxe version cd1 cd2 were installed successfully but when I tried to install acceleration cd couldn't be installed....
  7. Can you install Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install Flight Simulator X on Windows 10: Having difficulty downloading Flight Simulator X on new laptop--running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-flight-simulator-x-on-windows-10/accb4a9b-9c54-4304-839d-2e0d57961f1d
  8. I installed Flight Simulator X Delux on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Flight Simulator X Delux on windows 10: I installed Flight Simulator X on a Windows 10 system and it won't run. There"s no icon to click on. The program shows on the list as an installed program but I tried to uninstall it and it won't respond to that either. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  9. MS Flight Simulator X Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator X Installation: Installed my box set MS Flight Simulator X on my new Windows 10 PC. Activation appeared to be successful since message appeared after activation code entered that said "activation successful". Then ran the game and after 30 minutes screen went black and got message that...
  10. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X(WHY CAN'T I INSTALL IT ON WINDOWS 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X(WHY CAN'T I INSTALL IT ON WINDOWS 10): MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X(WHY CAN'T I INSTALL IT ON WINDOWS 10) HAVING PROBLEM INSTALLING IT ON WINDOWS 1, GETTING THESE ERROR MESSAGES: 1603 FATAL ERROR DURING INSTALLATION, 1628 INSTALLATION FAIL TO COMPLETE!!!! CAN MICROSOFT GAME DEVELOPPERS CREATE A PATCH FOR US,...