Windows 10: About Installation of Windows 10 OS

Discus and support About Installation of Windows 10 OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop but laptop doesn't show any OS .So how I fix my problem???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Suraj_78, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Suraj_78 Win User

About Installation of Windows 10 OS

I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop but laptop doesn't show any OS .So how I fix my problem???

:)

Suraj_78, Feb 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. About Installation of Windows 10 OS - Similar Threads - Installation

2. windows 10 won't work, need to clean install from DVD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 won't work, need to clean install from DVD: I want to purchase a new copy of Windows 10 to clean install. I see download, and USB, on the Microsoft store online. However, I want to erase my hard disk, and freshly install Windows 10. Where can I purchase a copy and be legal with my product key? Thank you...
  3. Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install a 32 bit application on 64bit: I am trying to install a 32 bit application on Windows 10 64bit but when I double click on it nothing happens. What could be wrong? I though 32bit applications can be run on 64 bit?...
  4. Unable to install HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install HP Printer. Status shows as “Driver is unavailable”.: I’m not able to install my HP Printer and when I check Devices & Printers in the Control Panel, instead of the device being shown as "Ready," it is shown as "Driver is unavailable." [ATTACH]...
  5. Installed W10's activation key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installed W10's activation key?: Hello. Is W10 Home Ed's control panel -> system and security -> system -> Windows activation's Product ID the key (its last three letters says OEM) used to install & activate? If not, then where I can get its activation key to install W10 cleanly from scratch? Thank you for...
  6. Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install games because the downloading gets stuck: I completely reset my computer and then I haven’t been able to download and install games (State of Decay 2, Candy Crush). The downloading process gets stuck at about 60% requiring an update....
  7. mic got quiet after installing voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic got quiet after installing voice changer: I downloaded a voice changer Voicemod and used it with my new Stealth Raptor headphones. At first everything was fine. But then when I started my laptop, the volume got very quiet and the loud buzz appeared....
  8. microsoft works will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft works will not install: stop sending people to different items to try to down load Microsoft works or give us an upgrade for windows 10 it worked before not now it wont down load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-works-will-not-install/ecd54f77-cec7-4ad7-8c7a-b1eb384dc78f
  9. No ports after windows 8/10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No ports after windows 8/10 installation: Specs msi z97 gaming 5 board 4 x corsair vengance 8gb ram (32gb) 2 x quad core i7 processors msi gtx 970 vga 120gb samsung ssd boot drive 2 x 1tb samsung hdd Everything works fine on windows 7 (just to be clear) ive installed win 8 and 10 and afterwards i have no...
  10. Cannot instal msvcr110.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot instal msvcr110.dll: I have installed WAMP to use with WordPress on my pc but when I try to use it get error message saying file MSVCR110.exe was not found. I have tried installing it several times from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679# and although I am told...