Windows 10: about key board

Discus and support about key board in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The "h" key returns "h6" to the display. When typing, I press the h key and h6 will appear on the screen. Same when I press the g key, g5 will appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chiragamreliya, Oct 28, 2020.

1. about key board

The "h" key returns "h6" to the display.
    When typing, I press the h key and h6 will appear on the screen. Same when I press the g key, g5 will appear on the screen. I'm having this problem in a Dell lattitiude 5420 laptop. I thought by reloading the keyboard driver this would fix the problem, but it hasn't. Any thoughts out there as to fixing this and maybe what causes it to happen.

:)

chiragamreliya, Oct 28, 2020

2. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Oct 28, 2020
  3. on screen key board

Hi Kirti,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press "Windows key + R" to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

about key board

Asking about key board settings,

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices.

And also try using On-Screen keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: You may check if the Ctrl key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

about key board

1. about key board - Similar Threads - key board

2. key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  3. key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  4. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell technician replaced defective laptop board and bitlocker recovery key is not found on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell technician replaced defective laptop board and bitlocker recovery key is not found on...: Dell technician replaced defective motherboard and the system is saying no bitlocker recovery key is found on my laptop. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-technician-replaced-defective-laptop-board/cc2abd43-4b60-403f-a5f0-3c40fdf4d129
  6. Dell technician replaced defective laptop board and bitlocker recovery key is not found on...

Dell technician replaced defective laptop board and bitlocker recovery key is not found on...: Dell technician replaced defective motherboard and the system is saying no bitlocker recovery key is found on my laptop. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-technician-replaced-defective-laptop-board/cc2abd43-4b60-403f-a5f0-3c40fdf4d129
  7. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....
  8. I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...

I just had my system board replaced and I keep having to enter the BitLocker Recovery Key...: I have tried to follow the instructions from previous posts but have not had any success. I'm not that computer literate anymore, so a step by step answer would be very much appreciated....
  9. Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.: I am using windows 10, Microsoft office Home & Student 2019 purchased from Tesco Inc. I was using Indic Key board for English and Hindi language, as well. It was working satisfactorily but after sometime I had to upgrade hard drive SSD and had to format it. Since then I am...
  10. Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.

Multi-language Indic Key board is not being activated.: I am using windows 10, Microsoft office Home & Student 2019 purchased from Tesco Inc. I was using Indic Key board for English and Hindi language, as well. It was working satisfactorily but after sometime I had to upgrade hard drive SSD and had to format it. Since then I am...