Windows 10: About licence validity

Discus and support About licence validity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi team, i have recently upgraded to windows 10 Home edition and i am not seeing any product key as it is showing with digital licence activated .May... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbhilashKasarla, Jun 3, 2019.

1. About licence validity

Hi team,

i have recently upgraded to windows 10 Home edition and i am not seeing any product key as it is showing with digital licence activated .May i know how many days of this OS validity?

:)

AbhilashKasarla, Jun 3, 2019

2. widows 10 calendar

Thanks for this Jess

Step 1 App Troubleshooter

After trying to run the app, get message:

• “Windows Sore cache and licences may be corrupt. Resetting Windows Store will resolve cache and licence issues. Would you like to reset now?”

Responded yes to reset

• Message Windows Store Cache may be damaged..............not fixed”

Tried powering off and on, but same symptom.

Any further suggestions?

Many thanks

Peter

PeterMooreBSD, Jun 3, 2019
  3. somebody Win User
    Highest validation

I did mention something about this in Top verified clocks which shows my mobile nVidia gpu core clocked to 7GHz and validated too.

I don't know if the suggestion made was a bad one or just not read as there was no answer. If you missed it, it basically shows the sensor clocks are correct and I guess if your not able to see the 3D clocks via the sensors (current clocks) then it doesn't get validated. Might mean having to add a routine to push the clocks into 3D when validating though.

somebody, Jun 3, 2019
  4. About licence validity

How do I upgrade my computer and retain my Free upgrade Win 10 licence as I have no Licence key

If your PC came with a pre-installed version of Windows then your licence for Windows 7 is valid only with your existing motherboard. It will not work with the new CPU.

If you have a retail licence for Windows 7 then you will have to do this:

• Change your motherboard components.
    • See if Windows 10 accepts the demands and accepts the Windows 7 product code. If it does not then:
    • Do a clean installation of Windows 7. You will lose all applications and user files.
    • Do another upgrade to Windows 7.
    In view of the amount of work involved you should ask yourself if an outright purchase of a Windows 10 licence would not be more cost-effective.

Frederik Long, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

About licence validity

1. About licence validity - Similar Threads - licence validity

2. Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows licence key transfer from a dead pc to a new.: Hello, ı have bought windows 8 pro Licence key at past and around 1 year later I have free upgraded it to windows 10. Now, that desktop computer has a severe problem with motherboard and not even starting. So that ı cannot reach windows to unregister the license key. Now I am...
  3. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  4. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  5. Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation: Greeting to all Users here! Guys, I have a question about a license of Windows*10 a bought from an authorized reseller. Before I do that, I'll explain the rest of the story. -A week ago I bought an HP laptop that comes with Windows*10 Home version installed and together...
  6. How to install and validate Window licence if Hard drive changed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install and validate Window licence if Hard drive changed?: Hello There, I am replacing my PC hard drive and right now I do not remember activation key so How to reactivate Window 10 on new hard drive? OS which is currently installed is genuine copy of Window 10 Many Thanks.......
  7. Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation problem error code 0x803FA067: no valid digital licence or product key: Got an HP Probook 5330m Came with win7. So I upgraded to 10 (1903). Got all drivers sorted out, but it won't activate. My procedure was, to reinstall win 7 fresh through recovery. Then I did the 10 upgrade, but I did not activate 7 (although it had been activated previously)...
  8. Does Advanced System Repair Pro App Licence is valid for one year or more?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Advanced System Repair Pro App Licence is valid for one year or more?: Does Advanced System Repair Pro App Licence is valid for one year or more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-advanced-system-repair-pro-app-licence-is/fd92e6c5-fa9c-4c48-9af7-6c5d701a26b3"
  9. System running unlicensed Windows 10 S but has valid Windows 10 Home digital licence.

System running unlicensed Windows 10 S but has valid Windows 10 Home digital licence.: I bought a neighbour's laptop. The Windows Activation Troubleshooter tells me it has a digital licence for Windows 10 Home but is running an unlicensed copy of Windows 10 S. It also tells me that I have to download a copy of Windows 10 Home but doesn't say how. How do I...
  10. Would original W7 licence still be accepted and validated with W10 ?

Would original W7 licence still be accepted and validated with W10 ?: Maybe I'm imagining this but I thought I saw in a thread that MS are still allowing W10 upgrades using a W7 license. This would be for W7 that was supplied preinstalled on a PC when new. Can anyone confirm that the 'free offer', although long since officially expired,...