Windows 10: about license denied

Discus and support about license denied in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently i have changed my pc main board. Everthing was made in route. But i received an ask about an admittance of the window10 license. i seached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by u chanseok, Jan 26, 2019.

1. about license denied

Recently i have changed my pc main board. Everthing was made in route. But i received an ask about an admittance of the window10 license. i seached for your alarm message about window 10. if i want to change main board, i knew i have to delete my window key information of former pc.

i have bought your window 1o license key last year. and then the main board of My pc was brocken. i couln't acessed my computer. how can i pre measure of the window 10 key. it doesn't make sense. does any consumer of window 10 buyers read your alarm message of window 10 license lost.

i hope that whatever you do, you will admit my window 10 key.

* produch key: YVXV6-3KNTR-34FB9-WH3G6-P7JVH

:)

u chanseok, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 26, 2019
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

4. about license denied

Intel Denies Graphics IP Licensing Deal with AMD

You must've read recent reports on the web about an AMD-Intel licensing deal. We purposefully didn't cover that information, spread on May 15th, based on an expiring graphics IP licensing deal between NVIDIA and Intel. The initial report said that since that deal was expiring, Intel was now turning to its x86 arch-enemy, AMD. It would seem those reports weren't based on facts, having since been denied by Intel, who told Barron's Tiernan Ray that "the recent rumors that Intel has licensed AMD's graphics technology are untrue."

Investors and speculators are an attentive bunch, and jumped at the original rumor, expecting another million-dollar licensing deal. As a result of the Intel-AMD licensing deal rumor, AMD's stock soared by 12% even before AMD's Financial Analyst day. Naturally, after Intel rectified the story, AMD's stock proceeded to correct the speculative bubble, dropping back to previous levels. AMD could have denied the deal as much as Intel could (it takes two to tango), but chose not to. The company played smartly, keeping its cards close to its chest with a "no comment" posture regarding the rumor. This let AMD AMD play on it, seeing their stock increase (even if it was a short-lived scenario, now rectified in its stock value.)

about license denied ff1339f40e20_thm.jpg

about license denied b26c8455c65f_thm.jpg

Source: Barrons, Seeking Alpha, Investors Hub, Fudzilla, Google Finance

Raevenlord, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

about license denied

1. about license denied - Similar Threads - license denied

2. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  3. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone: my computer says 'your window license will expire soon' how do i renew it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-says-my-windows-license-will-expire/ff7dc724-033e-4d24-b0e2-4257463e348b
  4. my computer says my windows license will expire, please help me someone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 11 enterprises license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  6. Windows 11 enterprises license

Windows 11 enterprises license: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprises-license/ad34312b-b920-4d5c-9a05-5e51b4323fc0
  7. Windows Kms to digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Kms to digital license: Hi microsoft community,Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using the...
  8. Windows Kms to digital license

Windows Kms to digital license: Hi microsoft community,Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using the...
  9. Remote desktop license

Remote desktop license: hello we have a company with 50users,we want them to migrate them to virtual machines with windows 10 Pro or enterprise.the VMs will run under a cluster with 3 hosts VMwarethe local reseller suggests to install win10Pro key and then to have a windows 10/11 enterprise e3 vda...
  10. Bought HP Envy Win 10 Home, denied to install Win 10 Pro with Volume Licensing Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought HP Envy Win 10 Home, denied to install Win 10 Pro with Volume Licensing Key: Against my better judgment I bought 2 HP Envy desktops with Windows 10 Home thinking it would be easy to format and reinstall Windows 10 Pro on them both. Now after working all afternoon on trying to update the drive it still installs Windows 10 Home using the USB startup...