Windows 10: About Live Share

Discus and support About Live Share in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use Live Share. It shows that "Failed to sign-in with the user '******@***.com' credentials: Your sign in token has expired. Please sign out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandomCoin, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:02 PM.

1. RandomCoin Win User

About Live Share

When I use Live Share. It shows that "Failed to sign-in with the user '******@***.com' credentials: Your sign in token has expired. Please sign out and in again to refresh it. If the issue persists, please log a bug.". How can I solve it.

:)

2. sharonspost Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:07 PM
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Arun B J Win User

About Live Share

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thema:

About Live Share

1. About Live Share - Similar Threads - Live Share

2. Windows live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live: People who I've previously sent emails to are no longer receiving them from me even though they're showing as sent successfully. I've forwarded those emails and included myself and they're coming in to my inbox, just not being received at the other end. They are to several...
  3. Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Get into the game and explore the most authentic NBA basketball experience with NBA 2K19, free this weekend only for Xbox Live Gold members! Starting Thursday, November 15 at 9:00 a.m. PST and running until Sunday, November 18 at 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox Live Gold...
  4. Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Story Remix vs Windows Movie Maker vs Windows Live Movie Maker: Just wondering, if you use Microsoft's video editing tools, do you use the discontinued Windows Movie Maker (Windows ME/XP/Vista) / Windows Live Movie Maker (Windows 7), or do you use the new Story Remix in Windows 10? To start, I use Story Remix....
  5. I lost my folder in Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my folder in Live Mail: I use Live Mail on my PC running Windows 10. Yesterday I moved an e-mail folder to the "Storage Folders" and cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-folder-in-live-mail/483c024a-1c4d-4b8f-9a92-d245dd978eaa"
  6. this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC): I have a problem on Forza horizon 4, when I want to see the posts of the other players I have the message saying to me: "this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control",Knowing that I play under Windows 10 I searched for a solution for 1 hour I still have not...
  7. Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account: Good morning all, I have a Microsoft account and I use my Gmail address L: example@gmail.com to log in. I also use this Gmail address as my main email. Lately I have started to move away from google and therefore would like a Microsoft L: example@live.com email address as...
  8. Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Live email address and connect that to existing Microsoft account: Good morning all, I have a Microsoft account and I use my Gmail address L: example@gmail.com to log in. I also use this Gmail address as my main email. Lately I have started to move away from google and therefore would like a Microsoft L: example@live.com email address as...
  9. Microsoft Visual Studio Live Share now available to testers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Visual Studio Live Share now available to testers: Microsoft's Visual Studio Live Share, now in preview, allows Visual Studio and VS Code programmers to collaborate using their languages and frameworks of choice. Late last year, Microsoft offered a sneak peek of a new service that would allow developers to collaborate and...
  10. Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos: Brevity is the soul of Twitter. Today we're introducing an easy way to Tweet that brief moment of what matters from longer, live videos.Sometimes, we want to draw attention to the specific moment in a live video that made us think, surprised us, or made us laugh. Previously,...