Windows 10: About Live Share

Discus and support About Live Share in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use Live Share. It shows that "Failed to sign-in with the user '******@***.com' credentials: Your sign in token has expired. Please sign out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandomCoin, Nov 8, 2018.

1. About Live Share

When I use Live Share. It shows that "Failed to sign-in with the user '******@***.com' credentials: Your sign in token has expired. Please sign out and in again to refresh it. If the issue persists, please log a bug.". How can I solve it.

:)

RandomCoin, Nov 8, 2018

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 8, 2018
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

About Live Share

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you connected to Domain network?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R, type fsmgmt.msc.
    • Select Shares and right click on C$.
    • Select Stop Sharing.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

About Live Share

1. About Live Share - Similar Threads - Live Share

2. My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...: I took some photos of myself that I then deleted, and they show up in Start Menu -> Photos as Live Tiles even though I deleted them. While I can just turn the Live Tiles off, the question remains as to why those deleted pictures are still showing up, and how I can get rid of...
  3. My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...: I took some photos of myself that I then deleted, and they show up in Start Menu -> Photos as Live Tiles even though I deleted them. While I can just turn the Live Tiles off, the question remains as to why those deleted pictures are still showing up, and how I can get rid of...
  4. My Photos Live Tile is displaying photos I deleted and do not want to share. I can turn...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live...: Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live ID? If not, Can i link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using another method?Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very...
  6. Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live...: Can I link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using Windows Live ID? If not, Can i link a Windows 7 PC with a Windows 11 PC and share media securely using another method?Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very...
  7. Wdtv Live no longer seeing Network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wdtv Live no longer seeing Network shares: I used to be able to play my videos through network shares with my WDTV Live HD Media player. I installed Plex media server on the computer that contains my media . With that installed I seem to have lost my network shares function with WDTV Live. However I can play the files...
  8. Edge Browser Closes When Attempting To Share Tab In Live Stream

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Closes When Attempting To Share Tab In Live Stream: Hello, I recently purchased a PC running Windows 10 Pro with an Intel Core i5 processor and 16GB RAM for better streaming quality. However, whenever I attempt to share a browser tab during my live stream, the entire browser simply closes. I use Restream.io and have been in...
  9. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  10. Microsoft/Live account not able to access network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft/Live account not able to access network shares: Hi, I have 4 PCs in a home network and an trying to arrange to share between them. Two have Windows 10 Pro, two have Windows 10 Home and all 4 are fully updated. All have two user accounts set up - one admin, one standard. Both user accounts are set up as Microsoft...