Windows 10: About low Memory Ram

Discus and support About low Memory Ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop HP Pavilion,with 4Gb of Memory Ram ,and this is the maximum my pc can get,what can i do to increase de Memory any tip will help,Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HectorEdenburg, Feb 28, 2019.

1. About low Memory Ram

I have a laptop HP Pavilion,with 4Gb of Memory Ram ,and this is the maximum my pc can get,what can i do to increase de Memory any tip will help,Thanks

:)

HectorEdenburg, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 is running low on memory with 8GB ram

Hi guys,

my pc is HP8300 with 8 GB of ram (image), and I am constantly getting "Your system is low on memory" message and it asks to close
    some apps. This happens only during the night, where I have opened IE 11, with one tab for a local network camera stream and Chrome with couple tabs - nothing particular. Regular RAM usage as of the writing of this message is 4.4 GB according to task manager.

Some notes:

• Stand by is turned off.
    • Reinstall did not help.
    • Memtest did not show any ram issues.
      See ram model
    • Virtual memory is set to automatic and shows over 14GB.

I have doubts that at some point the RAM fails and then restores but when I run memtest it works About low Memory Ram :)

I wanted to use the performance monitor, but I will have to let it record all night and it will produce enormous file.

Here are some logs from Event Viewer:

• Application popup: Windows - Out of Virtual Memory : Your system is low on virtual memory. To ensure that Windows runs properly, increase the size of your virtual memory paging file. For more information, see Help.
    • Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: chrome.exe (8580) consumed 185692160 bytes, explorer.exe (4144) consumed 173645824 bytes, and chrome.exe (1172) consumed 162152448 bytes.
    • The Software Protection service failed to start due to the following error: The paging file is too small for this operation to complete.

Do you guys have any suggestions how can I troubleshoot this issue?

Stefan Stefanov, Feb 28, 2019
  3. New Laptop constantly low on memory.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive low memory error even though it has 8 gb of RAM. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to:

Corruptions in Windows components, Ram not accessing its full capacity, multiple files opened on the computer etc.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up

unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
      • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
      • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
      • Select System Maintenance.
    Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to check if the computer is using its full memory.

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig.
    • Go to Advance options and check if you have choosen use Maximum memory.
    • If not, I suggest you to place a check mark, restart the computer and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 28, 2019
  4. About low Memory Ram

Low on memory???

Hi,

Programs using too much memory and possible infection are a few of the factors that can trigger a Low on memory warning in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter. This will automatically detect issues that might affect system performance. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting Control Panel.
    • Click View all.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Hit Next.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

About low Memory Ram

1. About low Memory Ram - Similar Threads - low Memory Ram

2. Low memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  3. Low memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  4. Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM': Hello, Today I lauched a Forza Horizon for the first time in a while and it crashed after just passing the initial start screen before loading into the game. After closing the game I attempted again to lauch, same issue although thistime my google chrome crashed with it. I...
  5. Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM'

Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM': Hello, Today I lauched a Forza Horizon for the first time in a while and it crashed after just passing the initial start screen before loading into the game. After closing the game I attempted again to lauch, same issue although thistime my google chrome crashed with it. I...
  6. Low Amount of 'Total Physical Memory' compared to 'Installed Physical Memory RAM'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. memory low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  8. memory low

memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  9. memory low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. low on memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low on memory: my computer tells me I have low memory but trying free up memory doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-on-memory/0d2b9a02-e861-4815-a0ec-8bc68480ebb8"