Windows 10: About Macrium Reflect

Discus and support About Macrium Reflect in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Today while running Macrium to make system full backup, I noticed that a third disk (G) is Red. As far as I can remember, it was always Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

About Macrium Reflect

Hello,
    Today while running Macrium to make system full backup, I noticed that a third disk (G) is Red.
    As far as I can remember, it was always Blue like the others.
    The disk is fine, everything on it is readable.
    Can somebody tell me why its red ? Attached screenshot.
    Note: This disk is almost at full capacity, 420 GB on 465 GB. It contains only data.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Win 10 pro 1903 x64, winver 13862.1139

:)

Motim, Nov 9, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

About Macrium Reflect [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Ed-jo Win User
    Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Nov 9, 2020
  4. About Macrium Reflect

Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs on Windows 10. We feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What is the version of SyncToy installed on your computer?

2. What is the version of Macrium Reflect installed on your computer?

3. As per you query, you say "scheduler not working for macrium reflect", are you referring to Task scheduler?

4. If it is Task scheduler, Is Task scheduler working on all programs, other than Macrium Reflect ?

Please post your query on SyncToy forum link below:

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=sync&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Let's refer to these links below.

Schedule Task

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

About Macrium Reflect

1. About Macrium Reflect - Similar Threads - Macrium Reflect

2. Macrium Reflect UI Watcher in startup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect UI Watcher in startup: Hi guys, finally made the switch from W7 to W10 v2004, so far so good. One thing I don't understand is why the UI watcher appears in the task manager startup section. I unchecked both the hourly and daily update options in the program and keep the macrium service on manual....
  3. Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10: Good Morning all. Recently (couple of weeks ago) Upgraded to Win10 Pro 19042.630 (Version 20H2) from Win7 Pro and discovered since them my Full Disk Image in Macrium Reflect (Version 5.3.5321, believe is newest) are failing. All I get is an "Unknown error. - Error code = 9"...
  4. Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10: Good Morning all. Recently (couple of weeks ago) Upgraded to Win10 Pro 19042.630 (Version 20H2) from Win7 Pro and discovered since them my Full Disk Image in Macrium Reflect (Version 5.3.5321, believe is newest) are failing. All I get is an "Unknown error. - Error code = 9"...
  5. Macrium Reflect image size has increased unaccountably

Macrium Reflect image size has increased unaccountably: I have a desktop PC and a DELL laptop both running Windows 10 Home, 20H2 build 19042.630. I use Macrium Reflect Free v7.3.5321 to create images on both machines. The DT is my main device on which I save all my files and Restore Points are enabled so I expect the image file...
  6. About Macrium Reflect

About Macrium Reflect: Hello, Today while running Macrium to make system full backup, I noticed that a third disk (G) is Red. As far as I can remember, it was always Blue like the others. The disk is fine, everything on it is readable. Can somebody tell me why its red ? Attached screenshot. Note:...
  7. Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage

Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage: I use Macrium Reflect on my ASUS Laptop with Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Recently I tried to restore an earlier Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Image with Macrium Reflect on my Laptop but the restoration failed several times and I got the following message. Otherwise my Laptop...
  8. How can I test Macrium Reflect Free backup?

How can I test Macrium Reflect Free backup?: Because my Windows 10 pro crashed an became unbootable recently, I decided to be a little more proactive. To my dismay I found that Macrium Reflect Free does not support file backup, nor could I find a way to find and replace a file in the disk image backup I had made. I...
  9. Updating a Macrium Reflect Clone

Updating a Macrium Reflect Clone: OK, after a couple of decades of using FSS Developments Casper to backup and restore my computers, I took the plunge and bought a single licence for Macrium Reflect Home v 7.3.5289 in the Halloween sale. I've unistalled Casper on my ThinkPad T450s with 1 TB SSD running W10...
  10. What is Macrium Reflect trying to tell me?

What is Macrium Reflect trying to tell me?: Macrium Reflect and my own Disk Management are telling me two different things about the same partition. [img] [img] Macrium reports that the partition has almost reached its capacity threshold, while on the other hand Disk Management indicates that 100% of the...