Windows 10: About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon

Discus and support About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, iam getting message like your windows license will expire soon activate it in settings but iam not able to do it. in activation page it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by saritaa1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. saritaa1 Win User

About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon

Hello,

iam getting message like your windows license will expire soon activate it in settings but iam not able to do it. in activation page it is showing that windows is activated by using organisations activation service pls resolve this issue

thank you

:)

saritaa1, Sep 26, 2019

2. windows 10 liscence expiring soon

I have been getting a message that pops up on my screen that says Windows 10 license expiring soon and I should go to settings to activate...when I went to settings it says that it is activated! I have the free upgrade version and have not changed any
    hardware on my pc...why is this happening and how can I fix this?

ShantelCogman, Sep 26, 2019
  3. DARKO21 Win User
    Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Sep 26, 2019
  4. ViswaC Win User

Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon - Similar Threads - message coming liscence

2. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  3. "your windows will expire soon".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "your windows will expire soon".: Whenever I open my laptop I see the interesting Popup in the middle of the screen that "your windows will expire soon". . The popup is very annoying, all I did was reset my pc from factory and just reinstalled the same windows on the same laptop and now the error. Pls help...
  4. Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Repeated messages of "Your Windows license will expire soon" with no expiration date: I was having messages like "Your Windows license will expire soon" every day since last week. I don't why this happened, and when I try to go to settings, it looks like this:I don't know when it will expire. The expiration date never showed up. The product ID was installed at...
  5. "Your windows is expiring soon"

"Your windows is expiring soon": Hello everyone, I started receiving this message on my windows few days ago. I surfed online and tried anything to understand it. I tried to get my product key but after trying PowerShell and command instruction which can be found in the community it did not show any...
  6. "Your Windows will expire soon"

"Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  7. "Your Windows will expire soon"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your Windows will expire soon": Hello, After nearly 4/5 years of use, my Windows 10 pro is suddenly showing popups that Windows will expire soon. Microsoft office is also showing the same. Via CMD I found "VOLUME-KMS client channel" in the description of my windows version. Does this mean my version is a...
  8. your windows will expire soon ?

your windows will expire soon ?: [ATTACH]your windows licence shall be expired soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-will-expire-soon/4b1a0116-4727-460a-92d9-d13186ae1b7b"
  9. issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message

issue with "your windows license will expire soon" message: restarted PC by reloading windows to windows insider 18563 and updating. error still comes up and insider update will not successful and provides error 0x8024000 or 0x80242016. Contacted Microsoft but was referred to this page with case number 1467535062...
  10. "Your windows will expire soon"

"Your windows will expire soon": I am keep getting the notification "Your windows will expire soon" but my windows remain activated but this message keeps coming up also I can't use the activation troubleshooter because it doesn't appear where it needs to appear....