Windows 10: About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

Discus and support About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3501 , i have an issue on microphone array, after i updated my window to 11 , when i input the wired earphone its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Junu Darnal, Dec 11, 2023.

1. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3501 , i have an issue on microphone array, after i updated my window to 11 , when i input the wired earphone its not working there is driver but when i connect it wont connect to my earphone , i tried all the possibilities but its not working

:)

Junu Darnal, Dec 11, 2023
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

Dell has an automatic driver updating thing. Use that to update drivers for your laptop.

Your laptop was designed in 2020, the whole world was having supplier problems. So Dell put in any audio chipsets that were available.

Read the Dell inspiron 3501 service manual (page 78-79), some 3501 laptops come with realtek audio chip and some 3501 laptops come with cirrus logic audio chip.

https://dl.dell.com/content/manual39757171-inspiron-3501-service-manual.pdf?language=en-us

Of course you are not going to be able to install realtek audio driver on a laptop with a cirrus logic audio chip.

JosephT71, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Microphone array not working

I am using the built in microphone array

System Model Inspiron 14 5410

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

DishantTekrawala, Dec 11, 2023
  4. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

I'm attempting to replace the Cirrus Logic Superior High Definition Audio driver with the Realtek High Definition Audio driver on my Dell Inspiron 3501. However, despite uninstalling Cirrus Logic from the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to disappear when I install the Realtek drivers. What should I do?

Nevin Mathews, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

1. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501 - Similar Threads - Microphone array driver

2. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501: Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3501 , i have an issue on microphone array, after i updated my window to 11 , when i input the wired earphone its not working there is driver but when i connect it wont connect to my earphone , i tried all the possibilities but its not...
  3. Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501: I'm attempting to replace the Cirrus Logic Superior High Definition Audio driver with the Realtek High Definition Audio driver on my Dell Inspiron 3501. However, despite uninstalling Cirrus Logic from the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to disappear when I install the Realtek...
  4. Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Replacing Cirrus Logic Audio Driver with Realtek on Dell Inspiron 3501: I'm attempting to replace the Cirrus Logic Superior High Definition Audio driver with the Realtek High Definition Audio driver on my Dell Inspiron 3501. However, despite uninstalling Cirrus Logic from the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to disappear when I install the Realtek...
  5. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array and External microphone driver problem: I had two microphone drivers. One being Microphone array and the other being External Microphone. I admit I watched a bad video and I ended up uninstalling both of these drivers. Is there any way at all to recover these because I've Tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  6. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

Microphone array and External microphone driver problem: I had two microphone drivers. One being Microphone array and the other being External Microphone. I admit I watched a bad video and I ended up uninstalling both of these drivers. Is there any way at all to recover these because I've Tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  7. Microphone array and External microphone driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on my Dell Inspiron is not working.: Using Zoom for the first time on my new Dell Inspiron whilst I could hear other participants they could not hear me. I have run all checks and troubleshoot programs without success. Sound input troubleshoot reports amongst other things that "Both the Windows Audio and Windows...
  9. microphone array realtek driver

microphone array realtek driver: Hi. My microphone is not working. I tried the troubleshooting and it detected problems with generic drivers. My microphone's name is Array realtek Could you tell me please how and where can I download new drivers for my microphone? I have Windows 10. Thank you...
  10. array microphone

array microphone: hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for...