Windows 10: ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Discus and support ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there. My name is Aayan.So recently My roblox from microsoft Like constantly crashes.when i click on the roblox it immaediately closes after 1 sec... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SyedAayan, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:12 AM.

1. SyedAayan Win User

ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Hi there.

My name is Aayan.So recently My roblox from microsoft Like constantly crashes.when i click on the roblox it immaediately closes after 1 sec ANy help for me would be appreciated!

:)

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 1, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

4. ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:13 AM
Thema:

ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

1. ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ROBLOX

2. roblox from microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roblox from microsoft: when i try logging in roblox from microsoft store the app closes i tried re installing it restarting it even re installing the microsoft store but nothing works i need help my friends can log in with no problems but my game closes...
  3. Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store play button not working: When I tried to play a game in Roblox downloaded from the Microsoft Store, the play button wouldn't work. When I clicked play, the Roblox page just stays frozen. Are there any fixes to this? I tried reinstalling the app and restarting my computer, but none of that worked....
  4. Microsoft Store ROBLOX crashes as I attempt to join game. How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store ROBLOX crashes as I attempt to join game. How do I fix?: Hi, my problem is stated in the title. Normal browser ROBLOX works just fine. My MS ROBLOX hasn't been working recently as of a update to it's software a few months ago. Any way to fix? I've uninstalled an reinstalled, and even reset it's data. Any thorough tutorials will...
  5. Roblox Microsoft version error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Microsoft version error: Hello, my roblox isn't working properly. By that i mean it doesn't load sites. I mean i can click on the button games but nothing is loading. Same goes for every page in roblox. How to fix it? Normall version is working normally I tried uninstaling or reseting data....
  6. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows aCROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows aEXCLAMATION mark...
  7. Roblox not downloading from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox not downloading from microsoft store: [ATTACH][ATTACH]when i search for roblox in the store and i open it it says you already own it. when i drag my cursor to the install option it shows a CROSS on it... and the install button is also not in bold characters....and when i got to my library it shows a EXCLAMATION...
  8. I cant install Roblox from Microsoft Store!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Roblox from Microsoft Store!?: Hello, I have a Pendo Pad Tablet running Windows 10, I have been able to play the Roblox i installed months ago from Microsoft Store but 2 weeks ago Roblox said it needed to upgrade, now when i downloaded it and tried to install it, the install Button is greyed out and it...
  9. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  10. Roblox blocking by microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox blocking by microsoft family: We are trying to restrict the time our son can play Roblox on his PC using Microsoft family app blocking settings. It works as long as the app is called from the task bar, but not when called from the start menu. There is also no visible option to remove the Roblox app from...