Windows 10: ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Discus and support ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there. My name is Aayan.So recently My roblox from microsoft Like constantly crashes.when i click on the roblox it immaediately closes after 1 sec... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SyedAayan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SyedAayan Win User

ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Hi there.

My name is Aayan.So recently My roblox from microsoft Like constantly crashes.when i click on the roblox it immaediately closes after 1 sec ANy help for me would be appreciated!

:)

SyedAayan, Aug 1, 2020

2. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 1, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Aug 1, 2020
  4. ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX

1. ABOUT MICROSOFT ROBLOX - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT ROBLOX

2. Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety: I purchased a new laptop for my son and am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage screen time and apps. However, everytime he tries to open Roblox, it crashes. On the other hand, if I log in to Windows using my parental privileges Microsoft account, I have no issue launching...
  3. Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox fails to launch due to Microsoft Family Safety: I purchased a new laptop for my son and am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage screen time and apps. However, everytime he tries to open Roblox, it crashes. On the other hand, if I log in to Windows using my parental privileges Microsoft account, I have no issue launching...
  4. Fix Microsoft Store Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Microsoft Store Roblox: Recently when I try to use Microsoft Store Roblox the game opens to a white page with Roblox icon and after 3-4 seconds makes a windows noise. A couple seconds later, it makes another noise. A minute or so later, the window closes. When I look in Task Manager it appears...
  5. Fix Microsoft Store Roblox

Fix Microsoft Store Roblox: Recently when I try to use Microsoft Store Roblox the game opens to a white page with Roblox icon and after 3-4 seconds makes a windows noise. A couple seconds later, it makes another noise. A minute or so later, the window closes. When I look in Task Manager it appears...
  6. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  7. Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one

Roblox works fine on the Microsoft version but crashes on the website one: Over the past month, Roblox keeps crashing after exactly 15 mins of playing the game. I'm confused because it works normally on the Microsoft version, but not working on any browser, including Chrome and Microsoft Edge.1- I have a gaming laptop that is not even a year old, so...
  8. Hi when i try opening my microsoft store roblox app it shows the word roblox like normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi when i try opening my microsoft store roblox app it shows the word roblox like normal...: So when I open the app it shows the word roblox like normal then after 3-5 seconds closes down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-try-opening-my-microsoft-store-roblox/12f7b324-468c-4ecd-b1e5-30a4224dd2b4
  9. Hi when i try opening my microsoft store roblox app it shows the word roblox like normal...

Hi when i try opening my microsoft store roblox app it shows the word roblox like normal...: So when I open the app it shows the word roblox like normal then after 3-5 seconds closes down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-try-opening-my-microsoft-store-roblox/12f7b324-468c-4ecd-b1e5-30a4224dd2b4
  10. I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Roblox from the Microsoft store: says I already own it and then it starts but a couple seconds later I received a notification saying it wasn't able to download it. i tried evrything i reinstalled the microsoft app cahnged a different acount, i had enough storage, i tried reseting the store, i did everything...