Windows 10: About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's

Discus and support About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why Microsoft Collection Games Try-Pick and Pyramid doesn't have lever of complexity like the others solitaire games? I means, like easier, medium,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cruz88, Mar 8, 2019.

1. cruz88 Win User

About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's

Why Microsoft Collection Games Try-Pick and Pyramid doesn't have lever of complexity like the others solitaire games? I means, like easier, medium, hard, and expert?, for me in Pyramid is very hard to play, because is random and the most of the games doesn't have solution. Can some body answer this question to me?

:)

cruz88, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Thanks for responding. There is no option to uninstall Pyramid in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game on your Windows 10 computer to refresh and sync all updates needed. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Keep us posted with the results.

Paul Bab, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Pyramid stopped working when the Solitaire Collection was updated to allow players to choose solvable decks. Even though I haven't tried to use that option, Pyramid goes only so far as to show the cards going around on the blue background. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled 3 times now, including Uninstall-Computer Restart-Reinstall-Computer Restart. I have run the Apps Troubleshooter, reset the game cache, and reset the Windows Store--basically every suggestion I've seen on every Solitaire forum. I think the
    "nonrandom deck" modification included a fatal flaw for this one game.

Just saw and tried InfamousSunBunchOfNumbers's suggestion to sign out of my XBox account, and that brought Pyramid back!

Now if we could only have it work while signed in.

SpacelessDrop36, Mar 8, 2019
  4. OverFifty Win User

Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.: Recently, Microsoft got rid of my Solitaire and Casual Games collection because they sold it to another company. Is there anyway to get the old version back?...
  3. Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games Collection.: Recently, Microsoft got rid of my Solitaire and Casual Games collection because they sold it to another company. Is there anyway to get the old version back?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  6. pyramid solitaire -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pyramid solitaire -: How do I change the degree of difficulty on the pyramid solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pyramid-solitaire/aa29d8cc-7db6-4494-bdeb-c56a7fac1d49
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe
  8. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pyramid Solitaire: I am playing Pyramid Solitaire and have a query. How can I forward the deck cards in pyramid fast? I use Ctl and Z to reverse the deck. Are there any hot keys for fast forward?...
  9. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Solitaire: How does Pyramid Solitaire decide when there are no more moves available and stop the game? I have noticed many times that the game has been terminated when I could have won it with one more pass through the deck. Is this a bug?...
  10. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....