Windows 10: About Microsoft Store Open Problem

Discus and support About Microsoft Store Open Problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've encounter a problem which is launching the " Microsoft Store ". But I've found a solution ( Internet Explorer - Internet Option - Advanced - Click... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jonlijun, Dec 11, 2019.

1. jonlijun Win User

About Microsoft Store Open Problem

I've encounter a problem which is launching the " Microsoft Store ". But I've found a solution ( Internet Explorer - Internet Option - Advanced - Click " Restore advance setting " ). After this operation then I can open the " Microsoft Store " normally. My question is after a few days ( not a specific ), Some times 2-3 days, some 4-5days. Then the same problem occured again. So, I have to run the solution all over again. How can I solve this problem once and for all?

Any details can see the attached Pic.

Thanks a Lot

Jon

About Microsoft Store Open Problem 55351cd7-71be-4087-8b80-f06744897f85?upload=true.jpg

About Microsoft Store Open Problem 9b738aee-4801-4e4f-8da1-88a74999c4f7?upload=true.jpg

About Microsoft Store Open Problem 91694bbe-0564-4ba8-b0dc-775cd48c23b8?upload=true.jpg

About Microsoft Store Open Problem 21372762-4368-437f-8ba4-1ed488442c42?upload=true.jpg

:)

jonlijun, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 11, 2019
  4. About Microsoft Store Open Problem

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

About Microsoft Store Open Problem

1. About Microsoft Store Open Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Open

2. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  3. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: Microsoft account is required so how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/f3f5ff75-c996-4f3e-b4a3-9cd0bae59104
  4. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  5. Microsoft account and store is not opening problem

Microsoft account and store is not opening problem: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-and-store-is-not-opening-problem/ef12e7e1-645e-481b-8b1d-3d525913aa76
  6. Having problems opening Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems opening Microsoft Store: Been trying to open the Microsoft Store but it closing the moment I launch it.I found ways to try to open it but1 After going to the Settings and restarting from there: The following error appears."ms-windows-store:Assoc?protocol=mailtoFile system error -2137219195".2...
  7. Problems about the Microsoft Store and the Windows Update

Problems about the Microsoft Store and the Windows Update: I bought a game from the Microsoft Store but I couldn't download it. I clicked error and it said Windows Update is disabled. I opened the Windows Update then but the page was keep loading and nothing happened. After that, I tried to fix it in troubleshoot but it said it...
  8. microsoft store don't open problem

microsoft store don't open problem: my microsoft store can't open and it shows my microsoft store chaches is damaged.How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-dont-open-problem/113918d3-ad6a-441d-9ab6-553c99f1a081
  9. about Microsoft store

about Microsoft store: I am downloading an app from microsoft store and it is already 50 per cent downloaded but I want to shut down my pc. So will i would be able to resume the download from 50 per cent...
  10. about microsoft store

about microsoft store: my microsoft store doesnot download anything [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-store/8138fbfd-7cee-46c9-a336-4f968fb3098e"