Windows 10: About microsoft store

Discus and support About microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi i resetted my pc and after reseting i could not use microsoft store, when i open the store it would run sometimes and automatically closes. what is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020.

1. About microsoft store

Hi i resetted my pc and after reseting i could not use microsoft store, when i open the store it would run sometimes and automatically closes. what is the solution for this.

:)

cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 1, 2020
  4. About microsoft store

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

About microsoft store

1. About microsoft store - Similar Threads - microsoft store

2. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  3. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse: Hello! Recently I saw this series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 was on sale and began buying the seasons through the Microsoft Store. However, I've noticed a particular issue-- Seasons 1 through 8 and Season 10 are available to purchase as entire season bundles, but...
  4. Issue with a digital Microsoft store page/purchacse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  6. Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.

Microsoft store version of fallout 76 keeps crashing my gpu.: I’ve been playing the Microsoft store version of fallout 76 for a couple weeks now with no issues until a couple of days ago. Now when I play about 5 minutes into the game my gpu disconnects from my monitor and my fans speed up to 100%.At first I thought it was my gpu but...
  7. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  8. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  9. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

10. Pls add GD back to Microsoft store

Pls add GD back to Microsoft store: Hey can u add GD back to Microsoft Store pls.* Moved from advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-add-gd-back-to-microsoft-store/60ea531f-6d0c-4a3d-b761-29f439c71e33