Windows 10: About microsoft store

Discus and support About microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi i resetted my pc and after reseting i could not use microsoft store, when i open the store it would run sometimes and automatically closes. what is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020.

1. About microsoft store

Hi i resetted my pc and after reseting i could not use microsoft store, when i open the store it would run sometimes and automatically closes. what is the solution for this.

:)

cherian alex, Aug 1, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 1, 2020
  4. About microsoft store

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

About microsoft store

1. About microsoft store - Similar Threads - microsoft store

2. Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Upload UWP App to Microsoft Store has validation error: I tried to upload my .appxupload file to Submission in Microsoft Store, but I got this message: Package acceptance validation error: The package file format for LoginNavigation.UWP_1.0.143.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle is invalid: Retrieving the COM class factory for component...
  3. I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store: Hello, I have been having issues on downloading a game from Microsoft store. The compatible drive drop down is not showing my WD_black external hard drive where my Steam games are located. The only drives that is showing is my other external hard drive for my files and my...
  4. Issues with Microsoft Store app

Issues with Microsoft Store app: I am running Window 10 and since the last windows update the following apps keep closing without any warning. OneNote for Windows 10 Microsoft To Do Microsoft Office Your Phone I had downloaded all of these apps from the Microsoft Store. I have tried resetting the apps,...
  5. Xbox console companion, Microsoft Store, and other apps automatically signing into primary...

Xbox console companion, Microsoft Store, and other apps automatically signing into primary...: So I've been having this problem where when I sign out of the Xbox console companion or the ms store or some other apps, the app automatically signs into the primary account and doesnt give an option to sign into another one. I've tried deleting the primary account, but then...
  6. Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Microsoft store game Forza Horizon 4: Hello there, apologies if im asking in completely the wrong place.... i am having this really annoying issue with Forza horizon 4. Basically whenever i try connect to an online session i keep on getting the following error:[ATTACH] Can someone please point me in the right...
  7. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?: i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there a way i can reinstall it without deleting its data so i dont have to download it again..if there isnt, dont you think there...
  8. microsoft store don't open problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store don't open problem: my microsoft store can't open and it shows my microsoft store chaches is damaged.How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-dont-open-problem/113918d3-ad6a-441d-9ab6-553c99f1a081
  9. Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app

Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app: Purchased the Microsoft PC GamePass on 04/08/2020 via microsoft rewards.and i am unable to download or install Games through the microsoft Store or Xbox App. have been working with Microsoft Support since late at night around 23:00 at 04/08/2020, aswell as 11:00 on...
  10. Microsoft Store App is not responding

Microsoft Store App is not responding: I am facing an issue that MS Store app is stopped responding while clicking "Install App" button, or trying to update any Store app. Please check below I have tried to fix: Resetting the Store app: [ATTACH] Troubleshooting the app using Store App Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]...