Windows 10: about my account. I can't have access to word

Discus and support about my account. I can't have access to word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to use word window on my laptop. It said reactive because I don't have any access. I usually use my school account. Even though I have help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rina Cassagnol, Mar 18, 2023.

1. about my account. I can't have access to word

Hi, I tried to use word window on my laptop. It said reactive because I don't have any access. I usually use my school account. Even though I have help form the school to rest my password . it has the same problem . I need hel to fix it. Thank you

:)

Rina Cassagnol, Mar 18, 2023
  2. iStink Win User

User accounts in VB2005 from MS Access

Access has a list of words not to use as column names, but if you must, you'll need to use brackets in your sql statement. I'm unsure of the list of words, but the line of code appears valid. Try using this:

Dim sqlString As String = "INSERT INTO USERS ([USERNAME], [PASSWORD]) VALUES ('" & usernameString & "', '" & passwordString & "')"

Perhaps its password that's causing the issue.

You could also try renaming the columns within the access database. I ran into this issue when I used the word time as a column name.

iStink, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 18, 2023
  4. angus Win User

about my account. I can't have access to word

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

about my account. I can't have access to word

1. about my account. I can't have access to word - Similar Threads - account can't access

2. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a subscription why can't I access my account?: I have an active subscription but am unable to access my account. When I log in, it takes me to the "buy microsoft" page. Does anyone know how I can reach microsoft and gets support?...
  3. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a subscription why can't I access my account?: I have an active subscription but am unable to access my account. When I log in, it takes me to the "buy microsoft" page. Does anyone know how I can reach microsoft and gets support?...
  4. I have a subscription why can't I access my account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word: I want my wife to have access to my account so she can access Microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-wife-to-have-access-to-my-account-so-she/3fd75459-bd28-4b38-a17d-a403b34bd9e3
  6. about my account. I can't have access to word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about my account. I can't have access to word: Hi, I tried to use word window on my laptop. It said reactive because I don't have any access. I usually use my school account. Even though I have help form the school to rest my password . it has the same problem . I need hel to fix it. Thank you...
  7. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  8. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  9. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. not able to access my word account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    not able to access my word account: I am not able to access my word account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-access-my-word-account/bb250685-9569-4ad0-a4db-f8ebf53a0144"