Windows 10: about my computer

Discus and support about my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my device is asking of product key so how can I get it now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArowosegbeTolulope, Feb 19, 2019.

1. about my computer

my device is asking of product key

so how can I get it now

:)

ArowosegbeTolulope, Feb 19, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 19, 2019
  4. about my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

about my computer

1. about my computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  3. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  4. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer becomes completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  6. computer becomes completely unresponsive

computer becomes completely unresponsive: recently i’ve been encountering an issue where my computer is unable to do anything well it can do some things but that’s itapps won’t load, apps won’t function correctly, and the only way to shut down my computer is to force power it off since pressing shut down on the start...
  7. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network": Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite this, al other network systems are visible. Clicking on the "Click to connect..." does nothing.The Network & Internet...
  8. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network": Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite this, al other network systems are visible. Clicking on the "Click to connect..." does nothing.The Network & Internet...
  9. Help me to unblocked my computer please

Help me to unblocked my computer please: My computer is blocked for security reasons but I don’t know what to do, someone could help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-unblocked-my-computer-please/ee98eafd-eacf-4be8-b4b0-ebcc6e681d5f
  10. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing