Windows 10: about my laptop

Discus and support about my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i bought new dell inspiron 15 5575 i want to know is my pc has pre installed microsoft2016 for lifetime and i want to know how can i find out my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Prathamesh_Lambe, Aug 21, 2019.

1. about my laptop

i bought new dell inspiron 15 5575 i want to know is my pc has pre installed microsoft2016 for lifetime

and i want to know how can i find out my pc has pre installed microsoft acct.where i check it?

:)

Prathamesh_Lambe, Aug 21, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 21, 2019
  4. about my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

about my laptop

1. about my laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  3. Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help fixing possibly dead laptop before resorting to sending to manufacturer - AORUS 15P YD...: Hi all,I went to log in to my computer and noticed it had been restarted so I figured it was some sort of mandatory update Windows had performed. Windows started like normal, but after a few minutes I got the Windows Blue Screen with the sad face. I allowed it to restart and...
  4. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  5. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop: I have recently misplaced one of my earbuds, and now when I try to connect the earbud I have to my laptop, it won't connect I tried turning Bluetooth on and off multiple times, and it said it was connected but it wasn't. When I tried to remove the device and reconnect it, it...
  6. My Otto TW300 earbuds are no longer connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  8. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  9. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  10. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048