Windows 10: about my microsoft word

Discus and support about my microsoft word in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I really not know what is happening I cant types or do my assignment , I need help... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by peacecanty, Nov 21, 2018.

1. about my microsoft word

I really not know what is happening I cant types or do my assignment , I need help

:)

peacecanty, Nov 21, 2018

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Nov 21, 2018
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    microsoft word 2003

Is it just one file, or all your word files?

With the exception of Outlook, I have yet to find a reason to stop using Office 2000, 2003, and 2007. They open all the latest files just fine, and they work just fine.

newtekie1, Nov 21, 2018
  4. annie Win User

about my microsoft word

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

about my microsoft word

1. about my microsoft word - Similar Threads - microsoft word

2. Word 2019 opening Microsoft Works created documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2019 opening Microsoft Works created documents: I am try to help my friend correct an issue. She update her Windows 7 operating system with Windows 10 version 1803, in doing so her previous application of Microsoft Works was not useable and called me for help. Windows 10 version 1803 is now updated to Windows 10 version...
  3. Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail: I'm unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel documents on Gmail. PDF, Powerpoint etc is fine. I've cleared my cache as posts suggest. Nothing. I'm also using the latest Adobe flash. I've tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. All the same. I'm on Windows...
  4. Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word refuses to show my printer in the print dialogue box. The printer is added...: Hi, As I tried to print my homework for class, when I selected options to look for the Canon printer it is not there. So I click add printer and it comes up with an error box that says, "The Active Directory Domain Services is Unavailable."...
  5. Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word: Hello! My device has been running pretty slowly lately, and I was considering using Windows Fresh Start to, well, give it a fresh start. My concern after reading the description, is that the fresh start may delete anything I've written on Microsoft word. All of my stuff is...
  6. An update converted all my wordpad documents to microsoft word without my permission. I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An update converted all my wordpad documents to microsoft word without my permission. I...: An update converted all my wordpad documents to microsoft word without my permission. I want to change it back! I don't have word. I can't afford that right now & that's why I've been using wordpad. Today, I try to access my wordpad documents & I see they're allllll microsoft...
  7. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Has been updated with new games. Crosswords also has 3 Sunday puzzles 139394
  8. Microsoft Word Error message

in Cortana
    Microsoft Word Error message: For the past 3 to 4 days I cannot open some of the documents saved in my computer that are on Microsoft Word. I keep getting the message that reads like: "We're sorry, bur Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as...
  9. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....