Windows 10: About my old data in hdd

Discus and support About my old data in hdd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I recently upgraded my device to ssd from hdd and I have installed fresh windows in new ssd and I cant access my old user data in hdd when ever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kathan_Patel, Jun 19, 2020.

1. About my old data in hdd

Hello I recently upgraded my device to ssd from hdd and I have installed fresh windows in new ssd and I cant access my old user data in hdd when ever I try to open it just keep loading so what should I do now

:)

Kathan_Patel, Jun 19, 2020

2. HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Johankaan Win User

About my old data in hdd

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

About my old data in hdd

1. About my old data in hdd - Similar Threads - old data hdd

2. Want save my old pc hdd data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want save my old pc hdd data: I have intel core duo cpu . I want upgrade to i5 11thgen . My old pc hardware won't turn on .but i need my photos and videos in my new pc. But my hdd has windows in it, can i put it in new pc and install new window in my hdd and have my data back...
  3. Want save my old pc hdd data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want save my old pc hdd data: I have intel core duo cpu . I want upgrade to i5 11thgen . My old pc hardware won't turn on .but i need my photos and videos in my new pc. But my hdd has windows in it, can i put it in new pc and install new window in my hdd and have my data back...
  4. Want save my old pc hdd data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Data HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data HDD: Hi AllI am building a new PC Win 10 and have fitted an SSD boot drive. I will also install a data drive for my various applications etc.As a relative newby to this how do I install my apps onto the new pc? Using photoshop as an example the default installation with be...
  6. Data HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data HDD: Hi AllI am building a new PC Win 10 and have fitted an SSD boot drive. I will also install a data drive for my various applications etc.As a relative newby to this how do I install my apps onto the new pc? Using photoshop as an example the default installation with be...
  7. Data HDD

8. Copy data from HDD to HDD

Copy data from HDD to HDD: I need to copy 1.5TB of data (audio/video) onto a new 4TB drive and wondered if anyone had recommendations. I need to keep the data on the source drive. Free is good. I did read a post here that suggested Robocopy, but that seems a bit daunting for an old fogie like me....
  9. Old HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old HDD: So I just found an old hdd I've been looking for and plugged it into my comp using a usb bridge. It didn't show in explorer so I checked disk management and there it is. It says it's healthy and while it's probably almost 25 years old, the drive is still running just fine...
  10. loss my old data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loss my old data: iam chang my os but loss my old data how to get my old drives data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-old-data/455f1956-14d7-4b4a-a8a9-52085e802b32