Windows 10: about my product key to activate window

Discus and support about my product key to activate window in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; provide information related to activation of window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by prabhatyadav7483, Nov 8, 2018.

1. about my product key to activate window

provide information related to activation of window

:)

prabhatyadav7483, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade activation product key requirement no skip

Hi Anil,

To quote Andre's post, can you please try the following steps as well right after you got the product key from the steps that was provided to you above.

• Click Start
    • Settings
    • Find Update & Security
    • On the left pane of the page, click Activation
    • In the change the product key section, enter the product key you have
    • Click Next to activate.
    Let us know how it goes so we can provide you with a better solution.

Josef Bri, Nov 8, 2018
  4. about my product key to activate window

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

about my product key to activate window

1. about my product key to activate window - Similar Threads - product key activate

2. About product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About product key: Ican not find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/0518889b-669d-4cef-823e-34580f409841
  3. about product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about product key: I just install a ssd to my HP laptop and i want to migrate my windows 10 pro to ssd. but my windows is not activated and i forgot my product key. so if i migrate windows to ssd will it asks for any activation key?...
  4. about product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    about product key: I just install a ssd to my HP laptop and i want to migrate my windows 10 pro to ssd. but my windows is not activated and i forgot my product key. so if i migrate windows to ssd will it asks for any activation key?...
  5. About product key

About product key: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey when I paste this command on command promptrun as administration I didn't getting product key.It showing something like thisName of my laptopError=DescriptionI want to know why I am getting this ?Is my window...
  6. About My Product key

About My Product key: Hi Rescently i have decided to reset my windows.So i am seeing that my digital product key is linked to my microsoft account.Now i am using my laptop with two Microsoft account.So just to be sure the account which i have entered during the initial process is the one to which...
  7. about an error in activation my product key

about an error in activation my product key: Dear team, kindly please I have an error code 0x8007007b and I have a product key how can i fix my problem. That problem appears when I update my windows through the setting . thank you saade allahham...
  8. about my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about my product key: i need to reactivate my windows 10 but dont have the product key or iD how can i re activate or activate windows 10. Its beeen programmed on my laptop but i had to reeboot my whole computer. Is it possible to re activate??...
  9. About Windows 10 Activation Product KEY

About Windows 10 Activation Product KEY: first i tell you about my shituation im using pireted win 10 64bit and i buy win 10 pro key but key changed show but when i check produKey software there fake product key that key that key when im using pireted win so i decided to reinstall win 10 and i typed key in windows...
  10. about product key

about product key: how to know the product key how many time activate before we purches…. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-product-key/cd4016d0-8250-4380-86bb-7b3a4bb631e0"