Windows 10: about my wifi

Discus and support about my wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by denial_491, Mar 26, 2020.

1. about my wifi

it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me

:)

denial_491, Mar 26, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2020
  4. about my wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

about my wifi

1. about my wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format: Hello fellow windows users! I have a problem with my wifi adapter and I'd really appreciate your help. So I've had slightly outdated windows and the adapter worked fine. Today I decided to format and I installed windows from official site and updated to latest. Now the...
  3. wifi issues

wifi issues: not sure if there’s been a bugged update or something without me realising but all of a sudden since i booted my PC up today every wi-fi connection has no internet connection, not sure if anyone else has the same thing, but does anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/BriggzYT...
  4. My computer keeps disconnecting from WiFi everytime I download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer keeps disconnecting from WiFi everytime I download: So I've been trying to download a total of 6 .rar files around 3gb each from a Google Drive with no success at all. Every time I try, my laptop disconnects from WiFi. I've been trying for a couple of days with the same outcome every time. It does not even reach the 1gb mark....
  5. wifi hotspot sharing to other devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    wifi hotspot sharing to other devices: I accidently disabled virtual ethernet 2 connection off of networks settings screen. now i cant activate wifi hot spot on my hp15 windows 10 laptop. im trying to share my wifi thru my laptop to other devices. i press turn on hotspot and it says sorry we cannot start hotspot....
  6. Wifi adapter showing in disk drives and refusing realtek drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter showing in disk drives and refusing realtek drivers: Last year I got some random 600mbps realtek 8811cu wireless lan 802.11ac usb nic device. It was going fine until my pc GSoD yesterday and corrupted my drivers. My device now registers as "Realtek Driver Storage Device" on task manager under drives. Clearly it still has it's...
  7. enable wifi settings on gray

enable wifi settings on gray: how to turn on wifi button when it is on gray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-wifi-settings-on-gray/6daf4f09-c6c6-45c5-bc96-ec0cbbabfeeb
  8. WiFi faster in flight mode

WiFi faster in flight mode: I have had issues for several weeks whereby in normal mode my wireless on a Dell E7450 gives speeds of 200-300Kb/s (measured using fast.com) however if I switch on Flight Mode and activate WiFi I get 75Mb/s. This is 100% repeatable across multiple access points. I have...
  9. WIFI after Windows 10 update

WIFI after Windows 10 update: I did a windows 10 update an now my wifi isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-after-windows-10-update/1e47d47e-6fed-4689-a944-d818db799672
  10. Windows shows it’s connected fine to the wifi, but nothing will load, and if it does, it...

Windows shows it’s connected fine to the wifi, but nothing will load, and if it does, it...: Discord won’t load, Steam won’t load, chrome pages load for maybe 20 seconds or so then it says this site can’t be reached. Windows says it’s connected to the wifi fine, troubleshooter won’t say anything’s wrong. what the fuck is happening i’ve been trying solutions all day....