Windows 10: about my wifi

Discus and support about my wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by denial_491, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:57 AM.

1. about my wifi

it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me

:)

2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:59 AM
  4. about my wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:59 AM
Thema:

about my wifi

1. about my wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Wifi driver is unavailable and even unable to install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver is unavailable and even unable to install: I have dell laptop inspiron 3542 intel core i3 window 10. initially it had window 8.1 then I upgraded it to 10 and wireless network was working properly for 2-3 years but now my laptop had got into some issues like display and motherboard issues. I resolved it but now wifi...
  3. No Wifi, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Wifi, please help: So I've got this lenevo laptop that is seemingly missing network adapter drivers and my manufacturers site has recommended drivers that using another laptop to download and put onto this one are instantly rejected as invalid. The laptop cannot even detect wireless networks...
  4. wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.

wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.: need a recommendation for a wifi wireless adapter. Installed windows 10 yesterday and system keeps giving me a blue screen that says no internet. Had a discussion with an Microsoft advisor yesterday and he suggested that my netgear adapter probably was the issue....
  5. WiFi, Brightness and Volume won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi, Brightness and Volume won't work: I can't seem to use function button on volume and brightness. Audio functions don't work and the system won't let me adjust the brightness on screen as well. There's no WiFi icon displayed on the bottom part of the screen and whenever I open the settings, there's no setting...
  6. how to implement wifi direct between windows10 and linuxubuntu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to implement wifi direct between windows10 and linuxubuntu: I have to establish WIFI DIRECT communication between windows 10 and ubuntu linux. i have to figure out is there any step wrong in communication or it's a compatibility issue. if it is compatibility issue how to resolve it....
  7. can't connect to wifi with my desktop

can't connect to wifi with my desktop: Good evening,\ I am having trouble connecting to WIFI with my computer. It will only sometimes connect to my phones hot spot, but doesn't see the router for our home network. It gave me the error of Install a driver for you network adapter. Please help Tony ***...
  8. After installing Canon WiFi printer, HP usb printer can be found as a usb Other Device, but...

After installing Canon WiFi printer, HP usb printer can be found as a usb Other Device, but...: All the Windows 10 USB drivers are up to date. The HP usb printer was working before the Canon WiFi printer was installed on the Windows 10 computer. The Canon WiFi printer connects via the gateway and doesn't connect directly to the Windows 10 computer. The HP usb printer...
  9. I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep disconnecting from my WiFi on my desktop every 10 minutes or so and it's really...: So since my motherboard didn't come with built in WiFi I'm using a WiFi adapter, and when it is connected it runs ok but it constantly disconnects and then re-connects so often that I can't do any task. Unfortunately they removed it from Amazon so I can't link the adapter but...
  10. WiFi disappeared completely from laptop

WiFi disappeared completely from laptop: Hi, I have an MSI Alpha 15 A3DDK, with Windows 10. I haven't had any problems, then all of a sudden I started getting BSOD stop code 0x0000006 once or twice a day. I could not find the source of the problem. Then, yesterday evening, I left my computer to grab dinner and...