Windows 10: about my wifi

Discus and support about my wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by denial_491, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:57 AM.

1. about my wifi

it is not working proparlily just bcz of wifi not sense phome hotstop network. I am change my wifi card how can I fix this help me

:)

2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

3. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:59 AM
  4. about my wifi

Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:59 AM
Thema:

about my wifi

1. about my wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. WiFi disappeared completely from laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disappeared completely from laptop: Hi, I have an MSI Alpha 15 A3DDK, with Windows 10. I haven't had any problems, then all of a sudden I started getting BSOD stop code 0x0000006 once or twice a day. I could not find the source of the problem. Then, yesterday evening, I left my computer to grab dinner and...
  3. No network adapter or WiFi option in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    No network adapter or WiFi option in settings: I cant connect to the Internet with my fresh install on Windows 10,i installed it from a USB stick. There is no network adapter in device manager, when I troubleshoot it just says to insert SIM card its a 2 in 1 laptop. I don't have the option to connect to ether net and I...
  4. Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10: Recently I have changed from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything good except: I could able to see the list of available wifi networks but could not connect to any. But I am able to connect to network over cable....
  5. Hi, so when I connect my laptop to the WiFi the screen flickers, and the moment I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, so when I connect my laptop to the WiFi the screen flickers, and the moment I...: submitted by /u/rajanzi1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr44n0/hi_so_when_i_connect_my_laptop_to_the_wifi_the/
  6. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420: Hi, i didnot found the wifi driver for the windows 10 dell insipiron 5420. Can you guys please suggest me. My wifi keeps disconnecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-for-windows-10-dell-14-r-inspiron-5420/4555feb3-e71c-46a8-a017-0a4131b384aa
  7. Wifi keeps disconnecting but only for my computer

Wifi keeps disconnecting but only for my computer: My desktop seems to be having a problem where, every couple of hours, the wifi randomly disconnects. This is very annoying since it happens during video games or talking to others. This isn't a router issue since all my other devices are still connected to the internet. I...
  8. wifi problems

wifi problems: so, i have a ibuypower 066a. My wifi adapter has completely disappeared from my device manager and doesnt show up if i try to open it in network sharing. i have reset my bios to factory, i have updated and restarted my computer. i have gone through the command prompt, checked...
  9. my home wifi network won't show up on the available networks but all other devices can see it

my home wifi network won't show up on the available networks but all other devices can see it: I have read all the previous fixes and tried them all. Still same problem. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-wifi-network-wont-show-up-on-the-available/52808eef-06a2-4c46-ba34-f3c1c5b1bf72
  10. WIFI "Manage Known Networks" list is empty even while connected. Have to reconnect WIFI...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI "Manage Known Networks" list is empty even while connected. Have to reconnect WIFI...: When I go to WIFI Settings and click on Manage Known Networks, it lists no networks, not even the one I am connected to. Furthermore, whenever I turn on the computer, Win10 does not remember my WIFI Networks. This is only an issue with my desktop running Windows10. Other...