Windows 10: about NahimicService.exe

Discus and support about NahimicService.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; NahimicService.exe is running in my task manager.I searched it online it says it is a virus and in some websites it says it is related to sonic stdio... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GVSKAUSHAL, Jun 24, 2019.

1. about NahimicService.exe

NahimicService.exe is running in my task manager.I searched it online it says it is a virus and in some websites it says it is related to sonic stdio drivers(ASUS)

(NahimicService.exe is a Trojan virus.This virus also detected as PUP.Web-Miner.MINING.After entering It can modify user’s browser homepage settings.This program appears as safe program,but once install it harm your PC severely.It give access to your user’s personal information like IP address,Bank login ID,password,Account number,and then shared it to hackers.It locks the system. NahimicService.exe gets distributed on PC through bundling of software. It opens backdoor for the hackers.)

is it right.

:)

GVSKAUSHAL, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 24, 2019
  4. about NahimicService.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

about NahimicService.exe

1. about NahimicService.exe - Similar Threads - NahimicService exe

2. RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RtkNGUI64.exe: I've been receiving the following error messages consistently for the past week or so. I'm also unable to open several programs, including the task manager and I can't uninstall certain programs. RtkNGUI64.exe - Bad Image RAVBg64.exe - Bad Image RunDLL: There was a...
  3. Explorer freezes when launching .exe installer file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer freezes when launching .exe installer file.: Hello, This is a non existential issue but a really boring one. Whenever I try to launch an .exe INSTALLER application, wherever I launched it from freezes for around 5 minutes or more before launching the installer. For exemple when I download a random installer, let's say...
  4. Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.: Hi all, I have been trying to run a .exe application on my Windows 10 Laptop but the application does not start up. It shows no error but when I go to the DComCnfg the following error shows: Fault bucket 1331199405604084232, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not...
  5. Windows Defender Real time protection slowing down MSMScript control based .Net exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Real time protection slowing down MSMScript control based .Net exe: Hello Guys, I have had this .Net exe ( using MSScriptcontrol to run VB Scripts) working fine on Windows 10 Ent and previous versions for almost 20 years. Last week, I noticed that it slowed down. I checked Task Manager and noticed Windows Defender Anti malware kicks in...
  6. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  7. What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?: Hello, From the last few days there is something bizarre happening with my Windows 10 Task Manager Rundll32.exe will start running in the background when I look at my Task Manager and will not disappear. I have Windows 10 1903 for the last 1 month and I never noticed this,...
  8. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  9. Works! but how? A shortcut to an exe in a deep path on a USB...

Works! but how? A shortcut to an exe in a deep path on a USB...: Hi, I created a shortcut to a deep path exe on a USB (created in same deep path) and then copied the shortcut to the USB root. The clever thing is the root shortcut appears to work on any computer, irrespective of USB drive letter!?!? Is this some relative-shortcut-thingy...
  10. "Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong

"Open" command in Context Menu on EXE files Showing Wrong: Dear All, I made a mistake with registry editing because I thought that some files were not opening. Fortunately, it turned out okay, but this has left me with a strange problem. Whilst opening EXE files, the context menu displays the code "%1" %1, which I remember from the...