Windows 10: About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

Discus and support About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is out of space. How can I increase the amount of space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John E Schwartz, Aug 19, 2018.

1. About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is out of space. How can I increase the amount of space allocated to this drive?

:)

John E Schwartz, Aug 19, 2018

2. Backup drive is running out of space

The hard drive, 250GB, on my Windows 10 PC has four partitions - C,D,E & F, each with disc space of about 58 GB. As of now, the System Backup is configured to the D drive which has latest backups & system images only. Presently I have only 15 MB free
    space on the D drive & so I am getting a System notification that my D drive is running out of space. I want to take a complete System Backup on an external Disc drive for safety & security of my system, files & folders. Let me know how I can clean up the
    D drive for taking backups again on the same drive as before. Also let me know how I can make a Bootable Backup disc in case of my PC crashes. Please help me & suggest step by step guideline for resolving the issue.

Bappaditya Gupta, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Lidnr2 Win User
    Mysterious drive "E" appears with "Low disc space" popup

After a lengthy windows update, I started getting popup notices of low disc space for drive "E". I have never had a drive E. how do I get rid of this annoying infestation on my laptop?

Lidnr2, Aug 19, 2018
  4. About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

Backup drive is running out of space

Hi Argel Obm,

Thank you for your helpful post. I am travelling & would try out your suggestions after return.

Would write back if I need further help.

Thank you

Bappaditya Gupta, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

1. About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is... - Similar Threads - once week popup

2. I keep getting this e-mails about an unusual sign in from Russia about once or twice a day....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this e-mails about an unusual sign in from Russia about once or twice a day....: I keep getting this e-mails about an unusual sign in from Russia about once or twice a day. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-e-mails-about-an-unusual-sign/878f9af6-c7ea-4a1d-abc7-d396b2f13aae
  3. Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection lost about once a week - fixed with restart - sometimes get a...: I lose my internet connection about once a week only on my laptop. A restart fixes the problem. Sometimes the restart is fast, other times it takes longer and results with a windows/stopcode error. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? Thanks!...
  4. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  5. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing once a week.: Hello everyone,I am having an issue with a computer freezing up around once a week.Current events are.================================Event ID: 201Source AppModel-Runtime - Execution [ ProcessID] 1004 [ ThreadID] 2780 PackageName...
  6. Computer Freezing once a week.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows "Microsoft account problem" and Office "Account Error" messages about once a week

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows "Microsoft account problem" and Office "Account Error" messages about once a week: Every week I get these error messages in Windows 10 and in Office programs. If I sign into my Microsoft account with my password, the messages go away for about a week, but they always come back. What is causing this? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der

I get the BSOD about once per week: systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFol der: Can anyone tell me what this folder is used for? Here's the filepath: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\PlaceholderTileLogoFolder Unrelated question: I get the BSOD about once per week at odd times. Lenovo X1 Carbon Thinkpad purchased about a...
  9. Backup drive e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup drive e: I have inserted a formatted DVD+RW disk in my drive e on my hp pavilion all-in-one. When in settings>backup>add a device it states not usable device found. How can I get it to find my drive e to use the disk as a daily backup for my files?...
  10. Error message about drive E being full

Error message about drive E being full: Hi, Ever since the last windows 10 update, I'm getting an error message notification on a regular basis that my drive E is getting full and I'm running out of disk space. When I click the option to clean up the drive to make space, there is nothing there. This is not...