Windows 10: About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

Discus and support About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019.

1. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Microsoft Paint 3D

Hello Jade,

For starters, you may check our Windows Blog site to learn more about Paint 3D:

Windows 10 Tip: Five ways to get started with Paint 3D

In line with your concern, this would depend on the texture you've selected. You can easily configure or play around Paint 3D and set proper lighting for a better effect on your project.

To edit like a pro, check our https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWs4_NfqMtozAC5tdXutbdiu28Tk4rG5j for more tutorials.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers!

Jane Lla, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

Microsoft Updates and the 3D Paint Virus

you can uninstall paint 3D

settings -> apps-> Apps & Features

click on paint 3d, click uninstall

paint 3d is not a virus, might be considered bloatware.

Microsoft are taking steps to ensure that uninstalled bloatware is not reinstalled during an update.

Martmcd, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

1. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my... - Similar Threads - Paint legally Microsoft

2. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...: Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d-effects-and/90e8b07a-b842-4ea0-be16-864eab9877a9
  3. How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D?

How do I rid my laptop of Microsoft Paint 3D?: When I want to send a photograph as an attachment in a google email Microsoft Paint 3D treats it as a "New Project." Up comes a screen with palette colours, crayons tools etc. and because there is no simple option like "Send Photograph" I have to wade through the usual...
  4. How can I open my saved Paint 3D projects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open my saved Paint 3D projects?: Suddenly today, all my saved projects have disappeared from "OPEN" menu screen. How can I open my saved projects? I can open only their thumbnails from %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Projects. Could someone please help me? Your assistance...
  5. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...
  6. Microsoft Updates and the 3D Paint Virus

Microsoft Updates and the 3D Paint Virus: The Microsoft 3D Paint Virus Program I have been reading and feeling everyone's pain who is complaining about Microsoft 3D Paint and other crap their software does. I never wanted to be on Windows 10 but made the mistake of leaving my computer on over night and voila I'm...
  7. No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects

No audio after downloading 3D Photo effects: When I do a 3D photo effect and then download it, no sound comes out. It used to but then it stopped working. The visual effect is there but without the sound. I've done every troubleshooting fix that I can find and also reset the app but to no avail. Don't really want to...
  8. How can I remove 3D paint from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove 3D paint from my computer: It seems MS has decided I want to view all my pictures in 3D paint. I find the program to be useless and would like to remove it. They changed it so every picture now open with 3D by defualt, and will not allow you to change the default back to the program I want to use. So...
  9. my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint: I`m not a computer wise user but have found my photos have been changed to using an app 3D paint i`ve tried to uninstall to no avail when i go to the app settings uninstall does nothing as i`v written i`m not computer wise so i dont understand some of the terminology so i...
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...