Windows 10: About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

Discus and support About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019.

1. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit?

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Jun 9, 2019

2. microsoft 3d paint

There have not been any changes to the app that I know of. Microsoft updates files automatically. They recently updated adobe flash player and defender but I didn't think that had anything to do with paint 3d. As far as which app I use when coloring,
    I use the paint 3d app. I open a file on my computer that has the pictures. I have been doing this for a while now and all of a sudden, the fill-in option isn't there. That was one of the main things I used. I tried to run compatibility troubleshooting,
    but I cannot find the file where the program is located. It does not appear on the list supplied to choose from. Do you still need a screenshot? The 'fill in' bucket is not on the list of paint brushed.

Leigh_Hill, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Microsoft Paint 3D

Hello Jade,

For starters, you may check our Windows Blog site to learn more about Paint 3D:

Windows 10 Tip: Five ways to get started with Paint 3D

In line with your concern, this would depend on the texture you've selected. You can easily configure or play around Paint 3D and set proper lighting for a better effect on your project.

To edit like a pro, check our https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWs4_NfqMtozAC5tdXutbdiu28Tk4rG5j for more tutorials.

Hope this information helps.

Cheers!

Jane Lla, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

Microsoft Updates and the 3D Paint Virus

you can uninstall paint 3D

settings -> apps-> Apps & Features

click on paint 3d, click uninstall

paint 3d is not a virus, might be considered bloatware.

Microsoft are taking steps to ensure that uninstalled bloatware is not reinstalled during an update.

Martmcd, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

1. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my... - Similar Threads - Paint legally Microsoft

2. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  3. How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add custom 3d effect in Microsoft Photos?: Hi, I want to add an audio spectrum 3d effect to my photos. But unfortunately, there are no such 3d effects in the photos app. How do I download it from google and add it to the Microsoft photos app?...
  4. About the auto resizing of the Microsoft Paint 3D

About the auto resizing of the Microsoft Paint 3D: I try to add white background on the big image by using Paint 3D. Originally, the size of big image is 9825 x 9908 pixels. But after adding the background, the size is automatically change to 6198 x 5885. May I ask why auto-resize will occur and how is the final size be...
  5. About the auto resizing of the Microsoft Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the auto resizing of the Microsoft Paint 3D: I try to add white background on the big image by using Paint 3D. Originally, the size of big image is 9825 x 9908 pixels. But after adding the background, the size is automatically change to 6198 x 5885. May I ask why auto-resize will occur and how is the final size be...
  6. Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D link in Microsoft Photos has disappeared.: I regularly use the Paint 3D link at the top of the Photos App viewer window to edit my photos. I opened a photo to do the same today and it looks like the App has updated. I found the Paint 3D link a really useful feature because I could edit only the photos I wanted to in...
  7. Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Legal Permission to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose: Hello. Is it okay to use Microsoft Paint 3D for commercial purpose Youtube & Facebook Video Monetization. Is it okay if i use the software to create my own designs and use them in my videos that may be monetized in social media platforms? Also, if ever I use some of...
  8. Microsoft 3d Paint

Microsoft 3d Paint: I created a video on 3d when saved it is inverted How do i fix this No support online same question asked by many no one has an answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3d-paint/853464ec-d1b7-4bdb-ab03-343d180ebfa6
  9. Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...

Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube...: Can I legally use the microsoft 3D effects and microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d-effects-and/90e8b07a-b842-4ea0-be16-864eab9877a9
  10. Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D

Microsoft Paint and Paint 3D: I really don't know what y'all did to break them, but since the last Windows 10 update, the select and crop functions in both Paint and Paint 3D are broken. I can't select a portion of the image without the selection box skittering across the screen, basically rendering the...