Windows 10: About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem

Discus and support About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop with intel core i5 7th generation. Today I was attending my online class. Suddenly My pc starts to make large noise and 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aeronforya, Nov 23, 2020.

1. About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem

I have a Lenovo laptop with intel core i5 7th generation. Today I was attending my online class. Suddenly My pc starts to make large noise and 2-3 lines started to show on the left side of the screen. I was scared so I force turn off the pc by pressing the power key. After turning on there were neither lines nor noise. I tried to consult with the windows agent but I don't think it's solved. After an hour again the screen suddenly showed "Your windows is facing problems..........Generating report 0%-100%" like that and restarted. What's the problem...Can anyone help, please...I really can't afford another pc and need to attend my class daily since I am a student...And lastly, can anyone recommend my good power plan for my pc to save my pc from overheating and damaging harddisk? thank u;

:)

Aeronforya, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

Audio problem with lower frequencies

Hi SanteriSaari,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would need some information.

What is the Make and the Model of the Audio device?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1 : Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the below step.

• Type "Troubleshooting" without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select "Hardware and Sound" from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select "Hardware and Devices" under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Fix sound problems in Windows 10

I suggest you follow this article to
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Method 3: Install Generic Audio Driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then type Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager>Expand the Audio Driver.
    • Right click on Audio device > Click on Update driver.
    • Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my PC.

Choose to High Definition Audio Device.
    • Click next and then follow the rest of the instructions to install it
    • Restart the PC and check if the Audio works fine.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Nov 23, 2020
  4. About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem

1. About Pc large noisemay be audio problem or Hardware problem - Similar Threads - large noisemay audio

2. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  3. Hardware problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware problem: When I was trying to start backing up but I wanted to do it on a NVMe m.2 2tb instead of my portable hard drive it could back it up but I wanted to back it up on the NVMe For some reason I can't backup any off my files or anything on my PC it counts up on how much Ineed to...
  4. Problem with large backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with large backgrounds: I have an odd problem whilst trying to set a background above 10mb in size, be it 1080p, 4k, 8k, i cannot use them. I want to be able to use the full quality of my display with my backgrounds 8k 8k Wallpapers work so long as they're not above 10mb. but i'm unable to set them...
  5. Problem with large backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with large backgrounds: I have an odd problem whilst trying to set a background above 10mb in size, be it 1080p, 4k, 8k, i cannot use them. I want to be able to use the full quality of my display with my backgrounds 8k 8k Wallpapers work so long as they're not above 10mb. but i'm unable to set them...
  6. hardware problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hardware problem: Hi! I have the asus tuf 505 with a windows 10 installed on it.The problem is : mu ASUS laptop battery is not charging. The battery indicator on the laptop says not charging” even when an AC adapter is connecting to the laptop....
  7. hardware problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware problem: Hi! I have the asus tuf 505 with a windows 10 installed on it.The problem is : mu ASUS laptop battery is not charging. The battery indicator on the laptop says not charging” even when an AC adapter is connecting to the laptop....
  8. Hardware problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hardware problems: Hi so I got the acer swift 3 laptop this summer to use for school and ever since i got it i have been having issues getting it to stay connected to the wifi and when trying to reconnect it shows no networks. We have called acer support many times and have done what they said...
  9. Hardware Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Problem: I realise this site is about Windows, etc., but there might come a point where I won't be able to use your software because of a hardware glitch. My 5-month old pc HP 22-C0027nafull-HD all in one Prod: 5KR99EA# ABU has presented me with a dilemma. I can't find out how it...
  10. Hardware Problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Problem?: So my computer's been crashing randomly with various BSoD's (kernel_security_check_error, system_thread_exception_not_handled, etc.). It first started happening when I was gaming but then it grew more frequent to the point where it would happen every 30min to an hour. I tried...