Windows 10: about pendrive

Discus and support about pendrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i incerted the drive but it is not coming on this pc app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TAGORECHOWDARY, Apr 3, 2021.

1. about pendrive

i incerted the drive but it is not coming on this pc app

:)

TAGORECHOWDARY, Apr 3, 2021

2. Pendrive not displayed on the PC in Windows 10.

Hi Manish,

The above issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Associated device files & folders are deleted on clearing the boot partition.
    • Corrupted device driver installed on the PC.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on connecting other pendrive to the PC?
    • When you say “It is not displayed in my computer”, are you referring to File explorer?

If the pendrive is not showing in File explorer, remove and re-plug the device to check if the issue is resolved. Removing and re-plugging the device will resolve the temporary hardware faced prior to the attempt. If the issue persists, connect another
    pendrive and check if the device is displayed under Devices & drives in File explorer. This is only to check if the issue is device specific.

If the issue persists, check if the device is detected under Device manger and update to check if the issue is resolved. Updating the device drivers will enhance the performance of the device on the PC.

Follow the steps below to update the device driver and check if the issue is resolved.

• Connect the pendrive to the PC, press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click on the pendrive driver and select
      Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the pendrive detected on the PC for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 3, 2021
  3. freebird_9924, Apr 3, 2021
  4. about pendrive

Kingston 4GB Pendrive do not work any more.

When I insert my pendrive in Laptop or Desktop PC, it shows on in My Computer but when I try to open it, it says " Please insert disk into USB Drive". When I right click on the drive and want to format, it says there is no disk in the drive. When I go into Disk Management- it shows no media and Change Drive Letter and Eject are greyed out. Properties shows as 0 space.
    Tried using third party Partitioning Softwares but they do not show the drive at all.
    Also tried Diskpart to clean the drive but it shows- no disk.
    Please help me repairing this pendrive. Please advise step by step method.
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

about pendrive

1. about pendrive - Similar Threads - pendrive

2. Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive: I'm having trouble turning on the Bitlocker option for my Pendrive connected to my laptop.Getting Failed to open the BitLocker control panel tool. Error code: 0x80004005When I check the Device Encryption Support in the system info it says "Elevation Required to View"...
  3. Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant able to turn on Bitlocker for my pendrive: I'm having trouble turning on the Bitlocker option for my Pendrive connected to my laptop.Getting Failed to open the BitLocker control panel tool. Error code: 0x80004005When I check the Device Encryption Support in the system info it says "Elevation Required to View"...
  4. Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?: Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/b%C5%82%C4%85d-podczas-tworzenia-bootowalnego/6897eee4-ed44-4075-9e29-10fae9277c9b
  5. Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?

Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?: Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/b%C5%82%C4%85d-podczas-tworzenia-bootowalnego/6897eee4-ed44-4075-9e29-10fae9277c9b
  6. Błąd podczas tworzenia bootowalnego pendrive 0x9031004A - 0xA001B. Co zrobić?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

How to enable pendrive access in computer?: My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-pendrive-access-in-computer/bcbf14f9-c4f4-4cab-821a-328fb855f4ff
  8. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable pendrive access in computer?: My college has denied pendrive access in the computer and it displays the message "access denied". How do I enable it in quick steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-pendrive-access-in-computer/bcbf14f9-c4f4-4cab-821a-328fb855f4ff
  9. How to enable pendrive access in computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work

Error code 0xc000000f, Cannot load windows bootable pendrive doesn't work: Hey there, i turned on my laptop today and found this "Recovery" error.I searched on the internet and found a fix in which we have to make bootable pendrive and use it to rebuild the boot record.Attempt 1: I made the bootable pendrive using Rufus with following...