Windows 10: about pfxverifypassword api

Discus and support about pfxverifypassword api in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i was using pfxverifypassword api for validating pfx certificate password but it returns false whereas i could import the same pfx certificate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sriram Murlidharan, Sep 3, 2020.

1. about pfxverifypassword api

When i was using pfxverifypassword api for validating pfx certificate password but it returns false whereas i could import the same pfx certificate manually with same password. what is wrong with api ?

:)

Sriram Murlidharan, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions

Source: The OneNote REST API now supports application-level permissions - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release

Source: Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release | Maps Blog

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

about pfxverifypassword api

Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release

Source: Bing Maps Autosuggest API GA Release | Maps Blog

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

about pfxverifypassword api

1. about pfxverifypassword api - Similar Threads - pfxverifypassword api

2. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  3. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  4. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key: I'm trying to install a new certificate. When I try, I get this Windows Security box that says 'credential required' with a key description that says "CryptoAPI Private Key". However, there's only one option that says "Don't Allow" but not an "Allow" option. Why is the...
  6. No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key

No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key: I'm trying to install a new certificate. When I try, I get this Windows Security box that says 'credential required' with a key description that says "CryptoAPI Private Key". However, there's only one option that says "Don't Allow" but not an "Allow" option. Why is the...
  7. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3: As part of my coursework, I need to develop the following program: A program for calibrating and adjusting monitor settings brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance, black balance, temperature.How to achieve this using Windows API in C++ or C# on Lenovo IdeaPad 3...
  8. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3: As part of my coursework, I need to develop the following program: A program for calibrating and adjusting monitor settings brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance, black balance, temperature.How to achieve this using Windows API in C++ or C# on Lenovo IdeaPad 3...
  9. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have a BitLocker API warning related to Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BitLocker API warning related to Secure Boot: For the past few months I have been having occasional problems with booting up my computer. Sometimes I will open my laptop for the first time that day, and be greeted with a blue "BitLocker Recovery" screen asking for my recovery key. A few days ago when I opened my laptop,...