Windows 10: about product key

Discus and support about product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; help me how to change my product key i lost my old oneand my laptop keep on showing this error every time it starts error like activate the key its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NagulN, Jun 15, 2021.

1. NagulN Win User

about product key

help me how to change my product key i lost my old oneand my laptop keep on showing this error every time it starts error like activate the key its shows two options to click .one is go to settings and another is close

:)

NagulN, Jun 15, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 15, 2021
  4. about product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

about product key

1. about product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY ISSUE: Hi good day, I would like to have some clarification related to the below topic:I have purchased on 03 June 2019 a product key from Microsoft Store for my work pc running windows 10 pro for workstation & it is activated since then without any issue.Yesterday, i have purchased...
  3. How do I view on microsoft all the product keys linked to my account?

How do I view on microsoft all the product keys linked to my account?: Please don't try and guide me through looking for my key on my computer. I want to see them linked on Microsoft because it's useless to see it linked on my computer if I got a new computer. BTW, I have bought several RETAIL copies of Microsoft Windows for this very reason. It...
  4. Transfer a retail W10 Pro product key to a new PC.

Transfer a retail W10 Pro product key to a new PC.: Purchased retail W10 Pro in April. Installed in a VM in Hyper-V for screenshots. Disabled the VM. Now want to upgrade a new W10 Home PC. product key "didn't work."...
  5. Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Product key problem after windows 10 upgrade.: Sir i have original windows 7 and i have product key for windows 7 but i go to upgrade my pc in windows 10 upgrade success but my original windows is now requesting to windows 10 product key and when i enter my windows 7 product key for activation but windows 10 show my...
  6. Windows 10 pro consumer license product key is missing

Windows 10 pro consumer license product key is missing: Sir plz provide my windows 10 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-consumer-license-product-key-is/59eea0e4-e26c-414a-992a-49a2fcdb5089
  7. Purchasing just a windows 10 product key

Purchasing just a windows 10 product key: So I just started a new job at a church, and we found the computer I use for work in a closet. We pulled it out, plugged it in, and found it was running Windows 10 already, but it wasn't activated. I was having some issues with it, so I had a tech friend look at it, and he...
  8. product key

product key: how and where can i buy windows 10 pro product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key/647dbc95-606f-4930-9a84-768a0cd27d0e
  9. ACTIVATION LOST/MISSING PRODUCT KEY

ACTIVATION LOST/MISSING PRODUCT KEY: Since updating Windows 10 to version 20H2, I have lost product key and Windows no longer activated. I got original product key when purchasing this ASUS laptop about 4 years ago. Also have FLTMGR.SYS error and a host of other problems. Computer is a mess so can barely use...
  10. How to find MS office product key?

How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...