Windows 10: About purchasing digital license win 10

Discus and support About purchasing digital license win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I want to ask if I decide to buy a digital windows 10 license, can I use it to activate my current version of windows and then link it to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PH97, Jan 30, 2020.

1. PH97 Win User

About purchasing digital license win 10

Hello, I want to ask if I decide to buy a digital windows 10 license, can I use it to activate my current version of windows and then link it to my Microsoft account and in the future when I decide to upgrade my pclike change every hardware part I then can install windows, and just log into my account and activate it again, because I already linked it the first time?

:)

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2020
  3. hdtvjeff Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is where I am lost.

I activated a retail license on my win 10 pro PC

I then purchased an OEM key, entered it (replacing retail key)

It says activated but NOT digital license.

If I replaced a licensed win 10 with another licensed win 10, why no digital license?

thnxAbout purchasing digital license win 10 :)

hdtvjeff, Jan 30, 2020
  4. About purchasing digital license win 10

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

About purchasing digital license win 10 [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

About purchasing digital license win 10

1. About purchasing digital license win 10 - Similar Threads - purchasing digital license

2. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  3. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  4. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. About digital license.

About digital license.: I've got a digital license for windows 10 for fully free! I got it by troubleshooting. After this activation with the troubleshooter at activation in settings, I never had to activate my windows again. Even I don't know what is my activation key? When I saw it, I was totally...
  6. Question about digital license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about digital license: Hello, so recently I decided to upgrade a 4 year old pre-built PC my brother gave me last year. I plan on changing almost every part on the PC(including the motherboard.) I was able to link my Microsoft account to the digital license. My concern is, since it was a pre-built,...
  7. win 10 and this new digital license thing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 and this new digital license thing: Hi Folks, I just built a machine today, it was/is a Win 10 Enterprise box. I have a Win 10 CD and a PID. I made the PC, Im in as a local user in an old-timey account and got it going as usual. At one point during the setup MS was asking me to join the herd and use a...
  8. A question about digital licenses

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A question about digital licenses: Hey, If I activate Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with a digital license linked to account, why am I able to retain Windows 10 Pro if I reset the laptop and use the generic windows key for pro? Is Windows Pro baked in to the motherboard? Thanks submitted by /u/brybery21...
  9. About Digital License

About Digital License: So i have linked my windows 10 with my microsoft account. But I want to reinstall the windows 10 on same hardware so for that i want to see which version of windows 10 is linked to my account Pro, Home, Education, Enterprise? how should I know which one is linked to mine?...
  10. Questions about Win 10 License

Questions about Win 10 License: I got 2 questions about Win 10 license.... 1) Is it cheaper to buy a Win 10 product key now or after July 29th? 2) I'm not able to find a Win 10 retail version. Does anyone know where to find one? 57528