Windows 10: about ram

Discus and support about ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; out of 8gb ram only 5.92gb allocated may i know the reason this windows 10 is trail or full version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gsai1, Sep 2, 2020.

1. gsai1 Win User

about ram

out of 8gb ram only 5.92gb allocated may i know the reason

this windows 10 is trail or full version

:)

gsai1, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 2, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin about ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 2, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

about ram

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

about ram

1. about ram - Similar Threads - ram

2. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  3. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  4. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  6. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...: hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb, can you help me fix it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-the-same-problem-namely-my-cmdexe/5a9c3302-5652-4c3e-a34d-04a93d51aa91
  7. hello, I have the same problem, namely my "cmd.exe" takes up a lot of RAM, around 2.5gb,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. windows not working with new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working with new ram: Hello everyone I just bought new ram kingston fury 32gb kit ddr4 3600mhz cl18 beast and when I start my pc windows says its not activated because It has been activated on a different device but thats a lie its the same device so I tried to install my old ram back corsiar...
  9. windows not working with new ram

windows not working with new ram: Hello everyone I just bought new ram kingston fury 32gb kit ddr4 3600mhz cl18 beast and when I start my pc windows says its not activated because It has been activated on a different device but thats a lie its the same device so I tried to install my old ram back corsiar...
  10. windows not working with new ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade