Windows 10: About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .

Discus and support About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story . in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello guys in this day I want to share my experiences .Read this to the end . in 2017 or 2018 people they easily used their computers . microsoft in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohammad_mh.hf, Sep 15, 2021.

1. About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .

hello guys in this day I want to share my experiences .Read this to the end . in 2017 or 2018 people they easily used their computers . microsoft in the 2017 and 2018 has not given a new update . hackers teams they have seen the situation . and started create new virus for pcs with name Wannacry it's so scary and bad . when Wannacry installed on your pc , your pc showed window Under yes . and you must be pay key for decrypt okay . in one years later experts finded bug in the app . name this bug is Emergency key . works this bug is you make a new domin and ... and find key . i d

:)

mohammad_mh.hf, Sep 15, 2021

2. Does Wannacry virus work on all drives

WannaCry is a worm that spreads by exploit in a weakness found in Microsoft Windows
    which was formerly exploited by the US National Security Agency (NSA) and targets unpatched systems. The WannaCry worm speads via an operation targeting vulnerable SMB ports and then uses the NSA-leaked exploit to infect a network.

According to
    Cisco Talos
    , WannaCry encrypts everything in terms of connected or networked devices..."it checks for disk drives, including network shares and removable storage devices mapped to a letter, such as 'C:/', 'D:/' etc."

Microsoft Customer Guidance for WannaCrypt attacks

How to Protect yourself from the WannaCry or Wana Decryptor Ransomware

How to protect yourself from WannaCry ransomware

quietman7 - MVP, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Buffy12 Win User
    wannacry virus protection

i got hit with the wannacry virus last week. how do i tell if i have that new patch?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Buffy12, Sep 15, 2021
  4. About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .

Jsssssssss, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story .

1. About ransomware_reqg . wetransfer virus . and wannacry story . - Similar Threads - ransomware_reqg wetransfer virus

2. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  3. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    long story short, i got a Virus.: Story:I got it by clicking the wrong links, a imposter VLC file appeared and yeah. I cleaned out the virus mostly, but the host files are still in the windows "protection folder" where if i scan, the anti-malware just ignores themi cant view them since i have an anti-malware...
  4. long story short, i got a Virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it safe to run viruses such as WannaCry and Memz within Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to run viruses such as WannaCry and Memz within Windows Sandbox?: Would there be any damage to my host PC? submitted by /u/BigmansFacilities [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv4prv/is_it_safe_to_run_viruses_such_as_wannacry_and/
  6. download problems in wetransfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download problems in wetransfer: I am unable to download zip files from wetransfer through the "all download" button or singularly. However, I can download unzipped files singularly. I had this issue once before and can not remember how I solved it. It was something simple like a setting. I know it tooks...
  7. downloading from wetransfer issues

in Windows 10 Support
    downloading from wetransfer issues: I am using windows 10. I do use internet download manager. All of a sudden when I attempt to download a zipped file from wetransfer I can not. It circles, then no download. I can individually download only the pdf files included from it with no issue. However any zip files...
  8. Wannacry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wannacry: Is wannacry still active and what to do if you get infected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wannacry/05152dfd-e08d-4e70-a206-bd0ccf1e4626
  9. WannaCry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WannaCry: I saw on TV that the WannaCry Ransom Virus will be blocked if your Windows Updates are up-to-date. Which upgrade do I need stop the latest ransom from England or where ever? I just received my last Update around 5/11/2017. The only thing different, that I see, is that...
  10. WannaCry protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WannaCry protection: By using a online free email service (such as Hotmail or Gmail) instead of the direct email provided by an ISP, am I protected from malaware such as the new WannaCry trojan horse malaware? This virus spreads thru attachments in email. Do the major free email services...