Windows 10: About Realtek Audio Driver

Discus and support About Realtek Audio Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Actually after installing Realtek Audio Driver the sound quality became worst. So immediately I switched back to High Definition audio driver, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NishantThakur1, Sep 14, 2019.

1. About Realtek Audio Driver

Actually after installing Realtek Audio Driver the sound quality became worst. So immediately I switched back to High Definition audio driver, I realized that unnecessary crackling sound get produced which irritates me.

Can anyone help me please?

:)

NishantThakur1, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 25, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

About Realtek Audio Driver

Everything is working *Smile About Realtek Audio Driver :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

About Realtek Audio Driver

1. About Realtek Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Realtek Audio Driver Error 0x000003F1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Error 0x000003F1: So recently the sound on my computer has been kind of weird and crackly, so I decided to try to update my audio driver. When that didn't seem to do anything, I tried to re-install the driver, which uninstalled my existing one. Unfortunately, now it won't let me re-install it...
  3. RealTek audio drivers have dissapeared

RealTek audio drivers have dissapeared: I can no longer use my headphones because of this. Realtek audio is gone from device manager and sound (control panel) I am currently on windows 10 1803 and have tried updating to 1903, did not work. I think it was caused by an automatic update that messed up the...
  4. realtek audio drivers

realtek audio drivers: Hi, it seems that I am having a hard time searching for reaktek audio drivers for Windows 10 Home 64 bit. I need your help, where can I download it. I don't want to end up downloading some drivers from unsafe websites that can infect my laptop with malware or anything...
  5. Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers: Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows. I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound. I went into Devices, and saw this: Realtek is the...
  6. Audio not working with Realtek Drivers

Audio not working with Realtek Drivers: About a week ago, I discovered that the audio on my PC wasn't working. My speakers have a volume knob and I keep them turned off 90% of the time so I don't know how long this has actually been a problem, but I actually discovered it last week when I tried to turn my speakers...
  7. Realtek Driver Audio

Realtek Driver Audio: Look in vídeo, My microphone audio is cut from nothing. Look my computer setings and please, help me. (Windows 10) (Driver : Realtek Hight Audio Definition) P15hcFXsJ3U 62328
  8. Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers

Can't uninstall Realtek Audio Drivers: I can't get rid of the Realtek Audio Drivers on my PC it's really annoying. I've tried everything I uninstalled from control panel and uninstalled from device manager. When I do uninstall and restart my PC they're still there, can anyone help me? [img] 12741
  9. Generic audio driver VS Realtek driver

Generic audio driver VS Realtek driver: Hi Windows 10, integrated audio chipset on Realtek ALC887 motherboard. Do you think there may be qualitative differences in sound output between using generic Windows drivers compared to specific Realtek? At the time. With fresh installation windows, audio has been...
  10. Serious question about realtek audio drivers ???

Serious question about realtek audio drivers ???: so guys over here MSI USA - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more a so called new driver has been posted for my audio realtek high def, but whats so wired about this is that it is a lower version of the audio driver i got from realtek this month....