Windows 10: About recovering adiministrator user account

Discus and support About recovering adiministrator user account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir, I am using 2 user accounts in my windows 10 pc. But unfortunatly I sign out the my user administrator account. could you please tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by . Hafil., Sep 20, 2019.

1. . Hafil. Win User

About recovering adiministrator user account

Sir, I am using 2 user accounts in my windows 10 pc. But unfortunatly I sign out the my user administrator account.

could you please tell me how to again sign in my adminstrator account

:)

. Hafil., Sep 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 20, 2019
  3. deleted user account

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you willing to create the Family account again?
    • Are you trying to recover the files of the deleted account?
    If you are trying to recover the deleted account files. Microsoft doesn't have that option of recovering.

Note: Once deleted, the user accounts cannot be recovered. Make sure you back up any data if required.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 20, 2019
  4. About recovering adiministrator user account

How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

As what I said, the account was deleted and was not able to backup the files stored in that account. The two options doesn't work in this case. But thanks anyway.

Davy Ann Jean Benitez, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

About recovering adiministrator user account

1. About recovering adiministrator user account - Similar Threads - recovering adiministrator user

2. Totally confused about user accounts/can't delete user account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Totally confused about user accounts/can't delete user account.: My Dad gifted me a laptop he is no longer using. He has all his files and said I can delete all of his content off the computer. I'd like to basically start it from scratch. Using his credentials, I set up a new user account for myself and made myself an administrator. I...
  3. Totally confused about user accounts/can't delete user account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Totally confused about user accounts/can't delete user account.: My Dad gifted me a laptop he is no longer using. He has all his files and said I can delete all of his content off the computer. I'd like to basically start it from scratch. Using his credentials, I set up a new user account for myself and made myself an administrator. I...
  4. Totally confused about user accounts/can't delete user account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question about user accounts/security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about user accounts/security: Windows recommends a standard user account. All these years I have been installing and using the main default account you create when you fresh install windows 10. I heard that this is possibly not safe? I know there is a hidden "Administrator" account and I assumed that was...
  6. Recovering a user account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering a user account on windows 10: I was trying to log onto my outlook email account on my work computer and I accidentally removed the original user account which was the company account and now all the files and icons are gone and I don't know how to switch it back. I tried deleting my account and that...
  7. I need to recover a deleted user account..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need to recover a deleted user account..: I recently had to pawn my laptop computer to be able to pay my rent, I picked it back up yesterday and noticed that since they assumed I was not going to pick it back up (I was late on the last payment by one day) they deleted my user account, now none of my program files...
  8. About accounts: Admin/Standard user?

About accounts: Admin/Standard user?: I just did a clean install of W10 for a friend. I havent set up a fresh install of 10 and am familar with the structure of accounts in W7> So. Clarify for me the "rights" of accounts(that i set up) in W10 Do they have adminstrator rights? Plan was to set up and Admin account...
  9. Recover files from a deleted user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...
  10. Recovering files from corrupted User Account?

Recovering files from corrupted User Account?: I'm trying to get my in-laws laptop back up and running. It's so painfully slow to boot / load anything, and for some reason the start menu won't even pop up (Though thankfully the run command appears quite quickly with a Win+R!) Every time I log in it says it couldn't log...