Windows 10: About removing the softwares that I already deleted manually in file manager in the setting

Discus and support About removing the softwares that I already deleted manually in file manager in the setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows is in Japanese, but it's basically saying couldn't find "uninstall" file. I know it's impossible to find, because I deleted all of them long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DreamMoe, Jun 6, 2021.

1. DreamMoe Win User

About removing the softwares that I already deleted manually in file manager in the setting

My windows is in Japanese, but it's basically saying couldn't find "uninstall" file. I know it's impossible to find, because I deleted all of them long time ago. Is there any way to remove the softwares from the selection?

:)

DreamMoe, Jun 6, 2021
  2. suraswami Win User

Deleted file restore software.

The stupid backup software has 4 options. Full, Differential, Incremental and don't remember the other. The help said almost the same for Diff and Incre. The first time it runs it will anyway do a full backup. So I chose Diff. So it did a full backup. I confirmed the files are sitting on my server. Then when I removed the 160 drive, it thought the drive is no longer available or files are deleted at source so it deleted. Bad thing is I left the software running.

suraswami, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 6, 2021
  4. slozomby Win User

About removing the softwares that I already deleted manually in file manager in the setting

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

1. About removing the softwares that I already deleted manually in file manager in the setting - Similar Threads - removing softwares already

2. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  3. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  4. Task manager reverting manually set priority

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager reverting manually set priority: I've been having trouble with a game this last week or so, it keeps crashing on me. It seems to be a problem with my processor, as others with AMD processors have apparently been having the same problem. The primary solution for most people for this problem has been to set...
  5. About removal of software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About removal of software: I installed wondershare pdf reader in my system and i uninstalled it later . But after uninstalling it is showing in the startup programs list in the name of program. I deleted the folder on its location still it is showing there . What to do now, How to remove it properly?...
  6. Deleted software still in a startup manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted software still in a startup manager: As you can see in the picture below there is a leftover software in the system calledProgram. Help me how to remove this from the computer. Interesting thing that this location doesn't even exists. It saysProgram" Files not Program Files. Also the "RtkAudUService64.exe" is...
  7. Delete in File Manager

Delete in File Manager: I've had the new version for about one week. Hate it so far. I've been down unable to do work more than working. Now i find i have to have permission to delete a file in File Manger. *&$%# I just want to clean up. Any ideas? tks...
  8. Will manual update delete my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will manual update delete my files?: I need to update my windows 10 to 1903 but the update gets failed everytime I try from settings. So I just wanted to know if I download latest version from microsoft website and update it will I lose files? Thanks....
  9. How to manually delete file history

How to manually delete file history: I must have turned off file history (I didn't want it anymore) the wrong way or something. Now I want to delete the history files left behind. I couldn't use the "clean up versions" function in File History control panel. I have done a search on " UTC)" trying to get rid of...
  10. File manager application software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File manager application software: Windows default file manager application has some limitations. I'm looking for a free file manager application which will have the features of the default file explorer as well as the following - Total size (currently it is available by right clicking the folder) will be...