Windows 10: About restart laptop for update

Discus and support About restart laptop for update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I update my laptop and it has like 2 or 3 updates then when one of them finished i suddenly click restart and the window keep restart it how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArmmzKhamphan, Nov 18, 2020.

1. About restart laptop for update

I update my laptop and it has like 2 or 3 updates then when one of them finished i suddenly click restart and the window keep restart it how to fix it

:)

ArmmzKhamphan, Nov 18, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond About restart laptop for update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 18, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Nov 18, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

About restart laptop for update

n-ster, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

About restart laptop for update

1. About restart laptop for update - Similar Threads - restart laptop update

2. When I restarted the laptop, a message about installing updates appeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restarted the laptop, a message about installing updates appeared.: Hello. Today I encountered a strange problem. I decided to reboot my laptop before shutting it down since I haven't done this for a long time. But when I restarted the laptop, instead of the desktop, a black screen appeared with the message “Updates are being installed, do...
  3. When I restarted the laptop, a message about installing updates appeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restarted the laptop, a message about installing updates appeared.: Hello. Today I encountered a strange problem. I decided to reboot my laptop before shutting it down since I haven't done this for a long time. But when I restarted the laptop, instead of the desktop, a black screen appeared with the message “Updates are being installed, do...
  4. About Windows frequent restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About Windows frequent restart: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified processor is hung and not processing interrupts. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000006, Clock...
  5. About Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About Restart: After restarting windows taskbar opens slowly How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-restart/c36761c3-5538-4366-906d-f4fa51f73e9d
  6. Updated Laptop keeps on restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Updated Laptop keeps on restarting: Every time I try to shut down my laptop it tells me errors have occurred and it needs to restart. It tells me "Bugcode NDIS Driver". The machine is cycling through restart, sleep, restart...wasteful of power and driving me crazy....
  7. Windows 10 in restarting about updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 in restarting about updates: Hello, My Lenovo T430 with Win 10 requested a restart after performing some updates. Everything went normal except the it's keep in "restarting" with wheel of dots flashing. I tried to turn if off pressing the power off button but it doesn't turn off. If I press to button...
  8. Will restarting the computer a lot (about 8 times ) damage the laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will restarting the computer a lot (about 8 times ) damage the laptop?: Will restarting the computer a lot (about 8 times in succession) damage the laptop? I am just restarting the laptop normally from the sign-in screen buttons. Would that damage the laptop or just add wear and tear on the parts inside? 141487
  9. complain about automatic restart after window update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    complain about automatic restart after window update: Dear sir, window 10 is a good window but sir I just hate it now, the reason is I play online DOTA game, and during game I dont knew my pc is on update and after update it automatically restarted and took 15 minutes for updating, and u know what I just lost that much important...
  10. About HP Laptop's update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    About HP Laptop's update problem: Hi guys... Recently I noticed something strange on my Laptop... Before I installed some updates on it, it worked perfectly fine. Last night I checked for updates on Windows Update for sure, and this morning, when I tried to insert a CD, played a short music tape, then it...