Windows 10: About Restart

Discus and support About Restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After restarting windows taskbar opens slowly How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ashutosh.1, Dec 19, 2020.

1. About Restart

After restarting windows taskbar opens slowly How to fix this?

:)

Ashutosh.1, Dec 19, 2020
  2. little cat, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

About Restart [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

About Restart [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 19, 2020
  4. About Restart

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

About Restart

1. About Restart - Similar Threads - Restart

2. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  3. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  4. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  5. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  6. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  7. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  8. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  9. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  10. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...