Windows 10: About rights on Windows 10

Discus and support About rights on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Brazilian how to install all programs on Windows 10 as Administrator I'm just the only user and when installing Windows I configured within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nelson F. Junior, Sep 24, 2022.

1. About rights on Windows 10

I'm Brazilian how to install all programs on Windows 10 as Administrator I'm just the only user and when installing Windows I configured within the group policy in the users group a registry setting referencing that I'm the only user but when installing certain programs not necessarily from Microsoft these programs still ask to be installed as Administrator this way I see that something is not correct I appreciate anyone who can give me a coherent and clear correct answer thank you very much.In time my OS is: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 x64

:)

Nelson F. Junior, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

About rights on Windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

About rights on Windows 10

1. About rights on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - rights

2. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  3. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  4. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...
  6. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...
  7. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  8. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  9. How do I Remove my Disk Right Protection from a USB STICK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Remove my Disk Right Protection from a USB STICK: Dear Microsoft Support.It's MR NETANEL GUBBAY.I would like to find it how do I remove my Right Disk Protection from a 128GB Please can you explain to me...
  10. How do I Remove my Disk Right Protection from a USB STICK

How do I Remove my Disk Right Protection from a USB STICK: Dear Microsoft Support.It's MR NETANEL GUBBAY.I would like to find it how do I remove my Right Disk Protection from a 128GB Please can you explain to me...