Windows 10: About saving lock screen image of spotlight

Discus and support About saving lock screen image of spotlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like my windows 10 lock screen wallpaper very much. So.i want to save the background image of windows spotlight as image format. So how i do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Snipe£fury, Oct 4, 2020.

1. About saving lock screen image of spotlight

I like my windows 10 lock screen wallpaper very much. So.i want to save the background image of windows spotlight as image format. So how i do this

:)

Snipe£fury, Oct 4, 2020

2. How to fix problems with lock screen images (Windows Spotlight)

This Windows 10 Tip
    highlights the Windows Spotlight setting, which automatically uploads beautiful images of scenery daily from around the world for the background on the lock screen.

What steps should I try if I’m having trouble with Windows Spotlight?
    For example, what should I do if:

• The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the lock screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight image doesn’t appear on the sign-in screen.
    • The Windows Spotlight option doesn’t appear in my lock screen settings.
    • The Windows Spotlight image isn’t changing. (It shows the same image every day.)

Meliton Dec, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Jheuel Win User
    Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

About saving lock screen image of spotlight

Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

About saving lock screen image of spotlight

1. About saving lock screen image of spotlight - Similar Threads - saving lock screen

2. Black screen on lock screen with no image Corrupted Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on lock screen with no image Corrupted Windows Spotlight: Whenever I turn on my laptop with Windows 11, I get a blank screen. The display is responsive. I have control over the cursor. There is no issue to log in. BUT The only issue is that when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen instead of the Microsoft Windows Spotlight...
  3. Black screen on lock screen with no image Corrupted Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen on lock screen with no image Corrupted Windows Spotlight: Whenever I turn on my laptop with Windows 11, I get a blank screen. The display is responsive. I have control over the cursor. There is no issue to log in. BUT The only issue is that when I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen instead of the Microsoft Windows Spotlight...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight Image: Dear Sir, I found some descriptive mistake in northern coast of Madagascar. Original text "This wide bay on the northern coast of Madagascar is a breeding ground for thousands of humpback whaleswho winter in the warmwaters of the Indian Ocean. The coral reefs, estuaries,...
  5. Lock screen spotlight but for own images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock screen spotlight but for own images: Hey guys, does anybody know if it is possible to have a daily rotation of lock screen images like the Windows spotlight but from a list I specify? Deadendthrills has an amazing black and white GTA IV images collection and I would love to have them on rotation if anybody is...
  6. Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen

Windows Spotlight - Lock Screen image will not show on Sign-In Screen: Hi all, I haven't posted here before, so hopefully it's not breaching etiquette to jump straight to the question! I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1903 (Build 18362.778) on a desktop computer. A while ago, I installed DisplayFusion to help support wallpaper rotation and...
  7. Questions about Hot Spot and Spotlight in lock screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Questions about Hot Spot and Spotlight in lock screen: Hello, I asked here on forum and found out something but not all answers. I went yesterday to bed and today after putting my PC out of sleep mode I found Magnifying Glass icons on my log in screen. They are part of spotlight. I never saw them before so I freaked out and...
  8. How to save Windows 10’s lock screen Spotlight images

in Windows 10 News
    How to save Windows 10’s lock screen Spotlight images: Windows 10 comes with a Spotlight feature that displays different background images crawled from the web on the lock screen. It also offers suggestions on the lock screen and Spotlight wallpapers are available in all editions of Windows 10. In this guide, we show you how to...
  9. Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup

Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup: The lock screen background image is not working properly on startup. I have the lock screen set to show the spotlight image. When it starts it uses the same image. If I click the Windows button and "L" to lock it it will show a spotlight image. my computer at work when I...
  10. Windows spotlight lock screen image location

Windows spotlight lock screen image location: Windows spotlight under the lock screen settings set a picture for me that I'd like to make permanent. Unfortunately it will change when the new windows spotlight picture is sent out. Does anybody know the save location of this image file so I can set it as my permanent lock...