Windows 10: About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android

Discus and support About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any ways to share files faster than bluetooth but reliable like it from windows to android?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ashutosh.1, Apr 8, 2021.

1. About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android

Is there any ways to share files faster than bluetooth but reliable like it from windows to android?

:)

Ashutosh.1, Apr 8, 2021

2. Share files on two computer wirelessly

How do I share files on two computer wirelessly?

WhidbeyMarty, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Android to PC file Share - Security at risk

Hello Anuj Indoria,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address the issue, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. If the computer is connected via cable, may I know how the phone is connected to the computer?
    2. If the computer is connected via Wi-Fi, may I know how the phone is connected to the computer?
    3. When you connect the computer via Wi-Fi, will it asks for the Wi-Fi credentials or the computer credentials?
    I would recommend you to check with the below suggestions and see if it works.

Method 1: Turn on password protected sharing.

If the password protected sharing is on, only people who have a user account and password on that computer can access shared files attached to that computer and the Public folders. To restrict other people access, you must turn on password protected sharing.
    To do that

• Go to search window and type Managed advanced sharing settings and click on it.
    • Click the down arrow on the right of All Networks to expand the settings.
    • Select Turn on password protected sharing from the list and click on
      Save changes.

Method 2: Create a shared folder.

You can share files between your android and PC and keep it encrypted by creating a shared folder from the following steps.

• Create a shared folder and assign a name to it.
    • In ES File Explorer on your phone, hit the globe icon which is on the upper-left corner and navigate the network - LAN.
    • Click Search on the menu from the bottom to search for networks (Make sure to connect the phone and PC till you get the IP Address of your PC).
    • Click the icon and add your Username and Password.
    • After creating a shared folder, you can easily add sharing files back and forth using ES File explorer.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 8, 2021
  4. About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android

SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android

1. About Sharing files wirelessly from windows to android - Similar Threads - Sharing files wirelessly

2. Wireless sharing from MAC to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless sharing from MAC to PC: Hello,I'm trying to share some files from a Mac to my new PC and I'm having trouble connecting the two. When I try to connect from my Mac it asks for my user name and password to connect to the PC server but it doesn't accept the password and username that I usually use to...
  3. Wireless sharing from MAC to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless sharing from MAC to PC: Hello,I'm trying to share some files from a Mac to my new PC and I'm having trouble connecting the two. When I try to connect from my Mac it asks for my user name and password to connect to the PC server but it doesn't accept the password and username that I usually use to...
  4. Wireless sharing from MAC to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. About Networking File Sharing Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Networking File Sharing Folder: hi,File sharing folder on windows 11, but in different pc cant access, all settings & firewall settings already off, still cant access it, but in main pc i can see there networking 1 i can online normal, means network is working...
  6. About Networking File Sharing Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Networking File Sharing Folder: hi,File sharing folder on windows 11, but in different pc cant access, all settings & firewall settings already off, still cant access it, but in main pc i can see there networking 1 i can online normal, means network is working...
  7. Share files seamlessly between android and windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Share files seamlessly between android and windows: Hey can you guys tell me how can i share files between my android and windows pc like Apple air drop... Do you guys have any idea about implementing air drop like feature in between windows and android ? submitted by /u/MdAsif_Indian [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to transfer files between Android and Windows wirelessly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to transfer files between Android and Windows wirelessly?: Apple has this for years now and I can't find a solution that even my grandmother understands with Android and Windows. Most apps are difficult to set up or just have too many ads. Is there something out yet, or should we all go apple? Thanks! submitted by /u/ja-ki...
  9. Android File Explorer cannot open shared folders from Windows 10

Android File Explorer cannot open shared folders from Windows 10: Please read all the information before providing answers. Surfacebook 2 tablet with Microsoft Dock, tablet and dock ONLY, no keyboard. Samsung Galaxy Tab A, CAN access shares on my desktop Windows 10 PC, and on my Surface 4 tablet. It can also access the shared folder on...
  10. Share files on two computer wirelessly

Share files on two computer wirelessly: How do I share files on two computer wirelessly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-files-on-two-computer-wirelessly/ee2de97e-983a-492c-a3ae-803ffe6c6dff"