Windows 10: About signing in issues after resetting my PC

Discus and support About signing in issues after resetting my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Signing in issue after resetting my PC? Hi there all, okay so I'd like some asvice please... Last weekend after having been struggling with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by InkyCårli12, May 28, 2023.

1. About signing in issues after resetting my PC

Signing in issue after resetting my PC? Hi there all, okay so I'd like some asvice please... Last weekend after having been struggling with an extremely slow PC for the last almost year now, I decided to go to the control panel and do a PC reset. I chose the option to delete everything and re-download & install my windows from the cloud. It took almost a day and then when it finally showed a notification that said it was ready to restart - this was soon changed to a message only saying that "there was an error resetting this PC... Undoing changes." After this my pc started up really fas

:)

InkyCårli12, May 28, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 28, 2023
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 28, 2023
  4. About signing in issues after resetting my PC

Windows 10 upgrade immediate issues with desktop Sign-in password

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. Try these steps:

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.
    4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you

Ravinath P, May 28, 2023
Thema:

About signing in issues after resetting my PC

1. About signing in issues after resetting my PC - Similar Threads - signing issues resetting

2. Can't sign-in after resetting my pc windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign-in after resetting my pc windows 10: ASUS A409MA, Windows 10Hello, I just reset my PC by deleting all data because it is really slow and lagging all the time, and now I can't sign in. I don't have any problems regarding passwords, and I always submit passwords correctly. but every time I submit my password,...
  3. Can't sign-in after resetting my pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign-in after resetting my pc windows 10: ASUS A409MA, Windows 10Hello, I just reset my PC by deleting all data because it is really slow and lagging all the time, and now I can't sign in. I don't have any problems regarding passwords, and I always submit passwords correctly. but every time I submit my password,...
  4. About signing in issues after resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About signing in issues after resetting my PC: Signing in issue after resetting my PC? Hi there all, okay so I'd like some asvice please... Last weekend after having been struggling with an extremely slow PC for the last almost year now, I decided to go to the control panel and do a PC reset. I chose the option to delete...
  5. About signing in issues after resetting my PC

About signing in issues after resetting my PC: Signing in issue after resetting my PC? Hi there all, okay so I'd like some asvice please... Last weekend after having been struggling with an extremely slow PC for the last almost year now, I decided to go to the control panel and do a PC reset. I chose the option to delete...
  6. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  7. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset: Hello everyone,So i got a recent problem,So i wanted to reset my pc because of an error that appeared: winlogon.exe crashes. Bu that not my problem for now so i reseted my pc everything was going correctly but when come the installationof window my pc turn off because i...
  8. My pc got hardware issues After reseting in a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I'm about to reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to reset my pc.: I was just sitting at my desk, got up and came back and the mic on my headset didn't work. I tried to go through all the troubleshooting tips and none worked. I tried to built in troubleshooter and it said it failed to start. I tried to update windows it says I'm missing...
  10. Issue about restoration of my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue about restoration of my PC: Hello, I tried unsuccessfully to restore the system of my PC. After creating a point for manual restoration I launched the operation. At the end of the operation, when my PC restarted following error message was displayed: «The restoration hasn’t been achieved. The...