Windows 10: About slideshare app in Ms store

Discus and support About slideshare app in Ms store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greeting Officials I want to know why SLIDESHARE app is not available In Microsoft store. Is there any way to download from any other source?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ps Bhola, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Ps Bhola Win User

About slideshare app in Ms store

Greeting Officials

I want to know why SLIDESHARE app is not available In Microsoft store.

Is there any way to download from any other source?

:)

Ps Bhola, Apr 4, 2020

2. Store crashes in window 10 : you'll need a new app to open this: ms-windows-store

I just added my wife, Melissa, as a new user account and now the Microsoft Store app is not even listed. When I click on adding an app from your Edge homepage it still shows the window:

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

I have already typed in the powershell commands suggested and restarted and its still not working. What is the next step? I am using a Dell XPS All In One that started with WIndows 8 - upgraded to 8.1 and then upgraded to WIndows 10.

Thanks in advance, Jeff

MelissaDickman, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. About slideshare app in Ms store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. About slideshare app in Ms store - Similar Threads - slideshare app store

2. about app on windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about app on windows store: i can not find linkdin on microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-app-on-windows-store/d22fd0c9-d349-4987-97fb-a04571e054fe
  3. about app on windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about app on windows store: i can not find linkdin on microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-app-on-windows-store/d22fd0c9-d349-4987-97fb-a04571e054fe
  4. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  5. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  6. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  8. MS-Store app not working

MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  9. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  10. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...