Windows 10: About software issue....

Discus and support About software issue.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D.B PARMAR, Oct 18, 2020.

1. About software issue....

I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago...

from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure

whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence..

Ex....when I type ERASE..I can type E and R but after when I press A... than whole word ER also erase.

also...I am unable to open start menu by simple clicking on start menu on left down corner..

if I press right click on trackpad...it also unable to open just like laptop get stuck...but other things normally work....

problem remaining is just that i can not type such alphabets like A, S, D as mentioned above...and also unable to right click..

than I go to setting...fix troubleshoot, also update my laptop, but my problem still there..

after so much trying....30secs of power button...I can use laptop normally with no issues...but sometimes problems appear as per above mention.

I don't what to do, I am not expert in computer...

so please give me suggestion what to do...

I have to attend my online lectures … so plzzzzzzz

:)

D.B PARMAR, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2020
  4. About software issue....

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

About software issue....

1. About software issue.... - Similar Threads - software issue

2. "Generic Software Component" driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Generic Software Component" driver issue: I was using Driver Easy to install some drivers related to my motherboard and chipset, but when I go to try and install them driver easy says my current drivers are as old as 2006, and are simply named "Generic Software Component" and none of those show up in device manager,...
  3. Recent Windows 10 Update Created Issue with HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Assist software -...

Recent Windows 10 Update Created Issue with HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer Assist software -...: On 10/15/2020 an automatic Windows 10 Update occurred to my PC. On 10/16/2020 when using the HP Printer Assist software for my HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer to open the scan dialog I received the following message "Unable to Communicate with the Scanner." Next, I received...
  4. Keyboard software issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard software issue: I keep having this issue where if I press certain keys once nothing will happen, and for the key to appear I have to press it twice, for example if I press the quotation key it won't appear, but if I press it twice it will appear as "" submitted by /u/RuMyster [link]...
  5. Echo Issue with all Conferencing software on Virtual machine

Echo Issue with all Conferencing software on Virtual machine: Recently upgraded to Win 10 build 2004 and a problem has become very pronounced with other people on a conference call saying they have an echo while talking unless I mute my mic. I am using a full headset with both sound and a microphone, so it's not a speaker/mic issue. My...
  6. Cannot install Hyper-V Softwares and Screen flickering issue when I turn on the computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot install Hyper-V Softwares and Screen flickering issue when I turn on the computer.: Before a month, I uninstalled docker and VMware. I didn't uninstall VMware properly. I deleted some files manually and uninstalled the remaining via the control panel. After doing this, I faced a weird screen flickering issue whenever I turn on the system. Restarting the...
  7. Issue Running 32 bit Software after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue Running 32 bit Software after update: Is it only me or everyone is facing "Not Responding" issue with all 32-bit Softwares. Even Windows inbuilt Calculator app is not working as the App hangs even on a key input. I have tested it with other Apps too and the problem is with all 32-bit softwares which was the...
  8. Installtion issue of MikTex and other softwares on recently installed windows 10 due to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installtion issue of MikTex and other softwares on recently installed windows 10 due to...: Installtion issue of MikTex and other softwares on recently installed windows 10 due to virus attack djvu stop decription. I am getting the message "MiTex wizard stopped " while installing the MikTex on windows 10 ERnterprise Version 10.0.10240 Build 10240. Thanking in...
  9. Bugcheck followed by WHEA-Logger: Help to find out a Hardware Issue or software Issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheck followed by WHEA-Logger: Help to find out a Hardware Issue or software Issue.: Hello Everyone, I have in an environment two exact dell servers and same software but one of them is presenting very random shutdowns. I'm not able to find out the problem through the logs so I got the last minidupm file when it failed. As I wrote the shutdowns are...
  10. windows software or hardware issue, idk

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows software or hardware issue, idk: When I open any one of the application, they only are activated for a short time. They just close down and then I have to click on that app to activate it. I am not getting any error messages. I ran the troubleshooter, SFC scan as well as DISM scan. Nothing helps. Even for...