Windows 10: About software questions

Discus and support About software questions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, 1. Is there a program to capture video (with audio) played on screen ?. I have "Screencast-o-matic" but it is limited to several minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, May 9, 2016.

1. Motim Win User

About software questions

Hello,
    1. Is there a program to capture video (with audio) played on screen ?. I have "Screencast-o-matic" but it is limited to several minutes recording ? (no sound I think)
    2. The installed CCleaner is registered, now I read (on this site) there is a new version, (downloaded already), if I install it over the current installation, do I have to re-register it ?
    Thanks for answers.

:)

Motim, May 9, 2016
  2. asi14 Win User

Questions about Software

So I have a long list of programs like these-- do I really need those?

About software questions [​IMG]

asi14, May 9, 2016
  3. WindowsOS Win User
    Questions about Software

Leave them alone or you will find some programs won't work correctly or at all !!

WindowsOS, May 9, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

About software questions

I do not believe you have to re-register. The only time I ran into re-registering/re-licensing was when some item jumped a whole version number.

RolandJS, May 9, 2016
  5. RolandJS Win User
    Cyberlink has Director Suite, Media Suite, and a whole lot of breakouts of various video and audio capturing/editing utilities. None free, I think 30 day trial still exists.

RolandJS, May 9, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
Thema:

About software questions

1. About software questions - Similar Threads - software questions

2. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  3. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about software installers: Should all software installers be run with administrator privileges to avoid problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-software-installers/06cf3289-bdd0-44a3-b1ea-6caef224a313
  4. Question about software installers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  6. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  7. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...
  9. A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11

A QUESTION ABOUT INCOMPATIBLE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE WHEN DOING A FULL UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11: ABOUT THIRD-PARTY PROGRAMS: I heard somewhere that programs not compatible with Windows 11 will be uninstalled during the full upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10. Is this true--requiring me to check all the third-party apps I've installed for compatibility up-front--or...
  10. I had a question on the Western Digital Life guard software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had a question on the Western Digital Life guard software: I was wondering if anybody can help me out here with this issue I'm not sure if this is bad or not if someone can tell me on the Western Digital Data Lifeguard I have a not available and it's my m.2.ssd I was wondering if anybody knows what that means by chance I'm going to...