Windows 10: About Star

Discus and support About Star in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mazinflin, May 18, 2020.

1. mazinflin Win User

About Star

I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and uncheck the box where it says : use my sign in info to automatically finish settings up my device and reopen apps after an update or restart. But it never goes away . Please HELP!

:)

mazinflin, May 18, 2020

2. Star Trek crystal discs?

Not yet...but maybe our children's, children will be using crystals like Star Trek, Superman style as home recording/ playback devices. I'm assuming they use a quartz base because of the vibrating nature of the crystal when hit with certain light frequencies. Small steps first. *Smile

Pejole2165, May 18, 2020
  3. Yellow star in N8 contacts?

Hello,

What does a yellow star next to a contact (which is moved to the beginning of the contact list) mean?

Thanking you in advance About Star :)

PeterPanA---01, May 18, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

About Star

OFFICIAL   Star Wars Battlefront

ARS had a short review, what's your thoughts? Do you guys agree? I know its easy to really like something and have the honeymoon phase...I've been in enough AAA beta's and releases to know. But the folks here are also pretty well straight forward. Honestly a simplified BF kinda sounds like it'd get boring...even in Star Wars (blasphemy!!!!). But then again, if its executed properly, this could be the funnest shooter this side of the 2010s. I'm debating if I buy this or FO4 when I have funds again...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/...w-stunning-as-the-death-star-dry-as-tatooine/

Kursah, May 18, 2020
Thema:

About Star

1. About Star - Similar Threads - Star

2. How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup: Phantasy Star Online 2 will randomly delete some game files which cause me to have to uninstall the game and then reinstall but each time I do this the windows store creates a folder in mutable backup called 100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64_wyfsmff9ynw7j...... I currently have 4...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Star club, earning Stars: Hi, I have played all the Level 1 games in all 5 categories and have 30 Stars. How do I earn the extra 5 Stars to unlock level 2 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-star-club-earning-stars/5849a4f9-d814-4655-8421-07fc60072154
  4. Unable to Install Phantasy Star Online 2 on Multiple Computers?

Unable to Install Phantasy Star Online 2 on Multiple Computers?: I have been playing PSO2 on my laptop ever since launch, and while I love the game, my laptop doesn't have the most power behind it. I wanted to install the game on my desktop computer so I could enjoy more improved graphics, but the link to Install the game through the...
  5. Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.

Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.: I 'vae been able to add the game from to store to My Library but I can't download it I get that stupid. "Try again later Something happened at our end." Error with not a single code or clues on what could be the mistake what so ever. It happens once I selected on which Hard...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store

Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store: I was able to download and play Phantasy Star Online yesterday and played again this morning. I restarted the computer and the link on the desktop no longer works. The file-path on the shortcut is grayed out, so I can not seem to find the installation file location....
  7. Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues

Microsoft Store Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Installation Issues: Hi, I'm unable to install Phantasy Star Online 2 from the Microsoft Store because it says "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update". My system is completely up to date and I have no idea why it keeps saying this. I...
  8. Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2

Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2: Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2 the gaming service does not appear to be running. When I try to launch, it does nothing. When I click on get more info > I'm signed in. Been troubleshooting for days now and about to give up on any games from the MS store. Even have a...
  9. Phantasy Star Online Unistalled but it is still in the windows menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online Unistalled but it is still in the windows menu: i've unistalled Pso2 in the store, but it is still in the menu, and the 11GB weren't gone of my HD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phantasy-star-online-unistalled-but-it-is-still-in/371fb6c7-1ca8-457e-916d-8829487f88ae
  10. Unable to download phantasy star online 2 on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download phantasy star online 2 on the Microsoft store: Code: 0x80070003 Is all that happens when the download "finishes". Have tried resetting and reinstalling the Microsoft store but to no avail. submitted by /u/QuintessenceHD [link] [comments]...