Windows 10: About Star

Discus and support About Star in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mazinflin, May 18, 2020.

1. mazinflin Win User

About Star

I like to know how to stop START opening when I restart my computer. I have been doing : Setting > Accounts > Sign -in- options and scroll down and uncheck the box where it says : use my sign in info to automatically finish settings up my device and reopen apps after an update or restart. But it never goes away . Please HELP!

:)

mazinflin, May 18, 2020

2. Star Trek crystal discs?

Not yet...but maybe our children's, children will be using crystals like Star Trek, Superman style as home recording/ playback devices. I'm assuming they use a quartz base because of the vibrating nature of the crystal when hit with certain light frequencies. Small steps first. *Smile

Pejole2165, May 18, 2020
  3. Yellow star in N8 contacts?

Hello,

What does a yellow star next to a contact (which is moved to the beginning of the contact list) mean?

Thanking you in advance About Star :)

PeterPanA---01, May 18, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

About Star

OFFICIAL   Star Wars Battlefront

ARS had a short review, what's your thoughts? Do you guys agree? I know its easy to really like something and have the honeymoon phase...I've been in enough AAA beta's and releases to know. But the folks here are also pretty well straight forward. Honestly a simplified BF kinda sounds like it'd get boring...even in Star Wars (blasphemy!!!!). But then again, if its executed properly, this could be the funnest shooter this side of the 2010s. I'm debating if I buy this or FO4 when I have funds again...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/...w-stunning-as-the-death-star-dry-as-tatooine/

Kursah, May 18, 2020
Thema:

About Star

1. About Star - Similar Threads - Star

2. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?: A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now....
  3. A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A blue * star appeared in my profile bar, what exactly is it?: A blue * star appeared where my user bar, what exactly is it?I saw the orange notifications under my profile and when I looked at it I saw a blue * symbol above the change account settings and I haven’t seen it before till now....
  4. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  5. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail: My PC is randomly crashing, lead to the blue screen of death. The PC can still be used after a restart though.Normally, the blue screen only happen occasionally, but just recently, it occurs everytime i try to open the Honkai Star Rail game. When i checked minidump file it...
  6. My computer keep getting blue screen when openning Honkai Star Rail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Hello this might be a dumb question and I know this, But what is causing this bug to happen it does not show my profile in the start menu and this happened after a Windows update. and I did a sfc /scan now and made sure nothing was corrupted and it said nothing was corrupted...
  8. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Hello this might be a dumb question and I know this, But what is causing this bug to happen it does not show my profile in the start menu and this happened after a Windows update. and I did a sfc /scan now and made sure nothing was corrupted and it said nothing was corrupted...
  9. What to do when the failure message "The parameter is incorrect" appears when I try to star...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What to do when the failure message "The parameter is incorrect" appears when I try to star...: I have installed iCloud App for Windows, but when I tried to start the app a failure messagge have appeared: "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Apple.Inc.iCloud_14.2.122.0_x64_nzyj5cx40ttqa\iCloud\iCloudPrefs.exe - The parameter is incorrect"...
  10. What to do when the failure message "The parameter is incorrect" appears when I try to star...

What to do when the failure message "The parameter is incorrect" appears when I try to star...: I have installed iCloud App for Windows, but when I tried to start the app a failure messagge have appeared: "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Apple.Inc.iCloud_14.2.122.0_x64_nzyj5cx40ttqa\iCloud\iCloudPrefs.exe - The parameter is incorrect"...