Windows 10: About submission of app in Microsoft store

Discus and support About submission of app in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, We have a train enquiry website we offer services like PNR Status, train status, etc. for which we are planning to create a windows app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PraveenPenugonda, Jan 22, 2020.

1. About submission of app in Microsoft store

Hi all,

We have a train enquiry website we offer services like PNR Status, train status, etc. for which we are planning to create a windows app and submit in the Microsoft store. Can anyone help with the procedure and guidelines as in how to submit the app some tips on marketing it in the store

Thanks in advance

:)

PraveenPenugonda, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

Source: Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for the holiday season - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season

Source: Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for the 2018 holiday season - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

About submission of app in Microsoft store

Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season

Source: Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for the 2018 holiday season - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

About submission of app in Microsoft store

1. About submission of app in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - submission app Microsoft

2. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  3. A question about Microsoft store app icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A question about Microsoft store app icons.: Hello everyone!Does anyone have any idea how to change the icon of any app from the Microsoft store e.g. Whatsapp? Even making a shortcut on the desktop, changing its icon, and pinning it to the start menu doesn't work - the icon still remains the default.Can someone tell me...
  4. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  5. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app: I have two questions.1- If I reset Xbox app, does it cause all my games delete?2- If I reset Microsoft Store app, does it cause all my apps and games delete?...
  6. Questions about microsoft store app and xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions: Starting today, the Microsoft Edge Addons store is now open for submissions for all developers. This is where users will find your extensions for the new Microsoft Edge. You can submit your extensions today by visiting the Partner Center Developer Dashboard. In most cases,...
  8. Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app game submission deadlines for 2018 holiday season: The holidays are right around the corner and to take advantage of the holiday traffic increases we see in Microsoft Store, you’ll want to update or submit your app or game no later than Monday, November 13th for Thanksgiving (US) and Thursday, December 13th for the Christmas...
  9. Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays

in Windows 10 News
    Window Store app submission deadlines for the upcoming holidays: Every year the Windows Store, similar to all major retailers, sees a large increase in user downloads and purchases. Last year the holiday months of November, December and January generated 40% more app sales than the average for the year. To take advantage of this holiday...
  10. Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store app and game submission deadlines for holiday season: Every year the Microsoft Store sees an increase in the number of customers downloading and purchasing content during the holiday season. During the holiday months of 2016, the Microsoft Store saw more than a 30% increase in the number of downloads when compared to the rest of...