Windows 10: About System apps crashing and slower performance

Discus and support About System apps crashing and slower performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Os. From some days apps installed on pc are Immediately isn't responding after starting and my laptop performance is slower.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AkashHatkar, Sep 21, 2020.

1. About System apps crashing and slower performance

I am using Windows 10 Os. From some days apps installed on pc are Immediately isn't responding after starting and my laptop performance is slower. Sometimes Windows Explorers is not Responding. How can I Resolve this issue?

:)

AkashHatkar, Sep 21, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 21, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 21, 2020
  4. About System apps crashing and slower performance

Photos app crashes

hey,

I suggest you to perform the following steps one by one and check if it helps.

• Running the App troubleshooter
    Run the App troubleshooter named Windows store Apps from control Panel and check if it helps.

If not then,

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

If still not helps then,

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

About System apps crashing and slower performance

1. About System apps crashing and slower performance - Similar Threads - System apps crashing

2. Laptop crashing and slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing and slower: Good day to the person on other side of screen,I have hp victus 15-fb0xxx with specsAMD Ryzen 75800H with radeon graphics8x2 gb ram512gb ssdNvidia Geforce Rtx 3050 Ti laptop gpuWindows 11About three days ago, my laptop was left ideal like usual but it crashed and went to blue...
  3. Laptop crashing and slower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing and slower: Good day to the person on other side of screen,I have hp victus 15-fb0xxx with specsAMD Ryzen 75800H with radeon graphics8x2 gb ram512gb ssdNvidia Geforce Rtx 3050 Ti laptop gpuWindows 11About three days ago, my laptop was left ideal like usual but it crashed and went to blue...
  4. About performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About performance: Does too many desktop icons/shortcuts will slow down my system?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-performance/ee112a81-935a-4ded-8388-b89427fb652d
  5. About performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About performance: Does too many desktop icons/shortcuts will slow down my system?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-performance/ee112a81-935a-4ded-8388-b89427fb652d
  6. About performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 performing slower again!!!

Windows 10 performing slower again!!!: Hi. I was having trouble with a performance issue a few weeks ago, and the source of that issue was the BIOS.I am having the same exact performance issue, but this time, updating the BIOS did not help in the slightest. I can't watch any tutorials or videos on Google Chrome,...
  8. My Windows 10 is performing slower.

My Windows 10 is performing slower.: I was in trying to open up photoshop by dragging an image on the icon but it made it freeze as well as my system, so after I restarted my gaming laptop, my computer started to perform slower and it is pretty noticeable, scrolling was a bit slow, opening up stuff takes...
  9. Question about Privacy and Performance of System

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Privacy and Performance of System: how to stop people from seeing what im doing on line and how to speed up my computer all for free please [Original Title: PLEASE HELP] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-privacy-and-performance-of-system/f7232860-6d5f-4cc5-a447-7f2b28bdded3
  10. Performance of pc get slower

Performance of pc get slower: I have instal the window 10 on my pc then after my pc get slower as my pc is of 1gb ram then tell please what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-of-pc-get-slower/ec9d7ed0-f8ef-4516-b19f-cfc9dedc8987